• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro?

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
1 month ago#21
C Redfield posted...
I don't know. If it already upscales to 8K and a streaming future. I just don't see a reason to.

But I'm also the guy who looked at a WWE house show listing and went 'What kind of stupid jobber name is Brock Lesnar' so what the hell do I know.

That's why I created this topic. Maybe Sony will say there won't be a mid-gen console this gen, because we don't need one.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: Psychodrama_80

Psychodrama_80
1 month ago#22
WTGHookshot posted...
Elemental Fusion posted...
It's pretty much a given at this point that consoles/handhelds will eventually see an "upgraded" release.

Which, unfortunately, means it's pretty much a given that I will be done with following modern systems moving forward.

Newer or upgraded consoles/handhelds are not a new concept...and prob been happening longer thn you been alive but you negative internet gamers will say anything to game less nowadays lol...
DICE-Spirtual Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStQAcHqA20

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#23
Ryuukishin posted...
Of course there will be. There are enough sheepl- I mean early-adaptors who love nothing more than owning the latest, most up to date piece of hardware as soon as possible. So if I were Sony, I'd milk them without a second doubt.

that also applies to you guys buying base ps5 slims ect.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#24
I dont get why people are against something that dont affect them at all.
(message deleted)

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
1 month ago#26
With Sony rumored to sell ps5 at a $100 loss in sales I don't think ps5 pro will happen.

Now if sony says ps6 won't sell at a loss then I would be cautious.
This area is under construction until further notice.

User Info: MistressPaige

MistressPaige
1 month ago#27
With how fast specs evolve now it is kind of necessary. Image if we were still stuck with the base Ps4 and compare it to modern day specs. It isn’t pretty.
"Stay true to yourself, don't be normal be extraordinary!

User Info: Ryuukishin

Ryuukishin
1 month ago#28
Scryed posted...
Ryuukishin posted...
Of course there will be. There are enough sheepl- I mean early-adaptors who love nothing more than owning the latest, most up to date piece of hardware as soon as possible. So if I were Sony, I'd milk them without a second doubt.

that also applies to you guys buying base ps5 slims ect.

No because I'm anything but an early adaptor. I bought, for example, my PS3 super slim(?) cheaply literally quite a few days before the PS4 was released, and my PS4 Pro as my first PS4 just around last Christmas on Sale. Because of being a "weeb" gamer, it takes quite a while until enough games I care about are out to make a console purchase worth it, especially now that quite a few games are multiplatforms on Pc.

But I don't care what people do with their earned money. If they are happy, all's fine and dandy.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#29
WinstonSmith84 posted...
Of course there will. Anyone who doesn't think so is very naive.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro?
  • Topic Archived