• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro?

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
1 month ago#1
Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro? - Results (77 votes)
Yes
85.71% (66 votes)
No
14.29% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro next generation?
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: satm

satm
1 month ago#2
Hopefully not. They'd still make one and people would be stupid enough to buy it because they care about frames per second

User Info: sean1210

sean1210
1 month ago#3
satm posted...
Hopefully not. They'd still make one and people would be stupid enough to buy it because they care about frames per second

Or maybe because spending $400 every 3/4 years on having an up to date console isn't a major issue for most people.

Millions of people upgrade phones every year which cost more and have less substantial upgrades.

User Info: Elemental Fusion

Elemental Fusion
1 month ago#4
It's pretty much a given at this point that consoles/handhelds will eventually see an "upgraded" release.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.

User Info: WTGHookshot

WTGHookshot
1 month ago#5
sean1210 posted...
satm posted...

Or maybe because spending $400 every 3/4 years on having an up to date console isn't a major issue for most people.

Millions of people upgrade phones every year which cost more and have less substantial upgrades.

And I will say the same thing to those people as I am saying to you now: if you need the latest and greatest without waiting for the generation to be over, buy/build a PC. It'll be cheaper in the long run and won't "ruin" (in quotes because I realize this is subjective) consoles for people like me.
Thanos was wrong. Mike Ehrmantraut, "The moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way ... No more half measures."

User Info: BlackAdam

BlackAdam
1 month ago#6
You know they will.

I plan on waiting for the 5 pro to release before buying a 5 because of it.
The Official Black Adam of Injustice 2.

User Info: WinstonSmith84

WinstonSmith84
1 month ago#7
Of course there will. Anyone who doesn't think so is very naive.
Pray with me. Umbasa.

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
1 month ago#8
I hop so. havign a console with the same specs for 7 years, get's old when it hits year 4. if you're worried about money.. why not just play games for free until you die? You should be spending that freetime working anyways if you have to sweat about $400 or $500.

I am always looking and getting excitement out of the thought of getting a better experience in the future out of my miserable life... better that money go to a console I guess, rather than some f***ing gold digging woman
Combo Master

User Info: WTGHookshot

WTGHookshot
1 month ago#9
Elemental Fusion posted...
It's pretty much a given at this point that consoles/handhelds will eventually see an "upgraded" release.

Which, unfortunately, means it's pretty much a given that I will be done with following modern systems moving forward.
Thanos was wrong. Mike Ehrmantraut, "The moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way ... No more half measures."

User Info: sean1210

sean1210
1 month ago#10
WTGHookshot posted...
sean1210 posted...
satm posted...

And I will say the same thing to those people as I am saying to you now: if you need the latest and greatest without waiting for the generation to be over, buy/build a PC. It'll be cheaper in the long run and won't "ruin" (in quotes because I realize this is subjective) consoles for people like me.

I don't want a pc. I want my games to be optimized instantly instead of messing about with stuff I have no clue about. This is why people buy consoles.

Also how has it ruined consoles for you? Majority of my friends have og PS4 and it plays the same games.

Not everything is about you. Doing this makes both types of consumer happy.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you think there will be a playstation 5 pro?
  • Topic Archived