• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. About to buy a ps4 slim, few quick questions

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#61
TrueArchery posted...
Thought about buying 2nd hand if you're financially struggling?

Hesheit is a troll
Kutabare

User Info: YummyBear222

YummyBear222
1 month ago#62
OnurOnly posted...
completeboy posted...
OnurOnly posted...
I DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...
i am not some call center guy or a scammer, now you are crossing the line

i am a seo pro WITH AMERICAN CLIENTS WORKING WITH ME SINCE LAST 6 YEARS

i have references from American clients and have no desire to disclose my personal details here

i will buy a 15 inch monitor, issue solved

THANKS FOR THE MALCONTENT AND DISDAIN

WHAT A HORRIBLE BOARD

I just love watching you have a meltdown

I dont wanna sound like a racist but i always find hilarious when indian people gets upset pretty quick.They are suppose to be a home country for yoga but lol.

sure but i never did learned yoga, always been lazy and i am about to spend almost entire bank balance for a console and a monitor and a troll is telling me to buy a ps4 pro despite knowing the very first post in the topic suggesting not to suggest a pro and other troll is flaming me

malcontent and disdain indeed

you know this is not America, you cannot get 5 dollar motel meals here, a street side lorry with dirt trash pizza costs over 100 rupees

imagine paying 100 dollars on a road lorry pizza, this is not America

Im not American, and i find americans really the worst type of people in this world so no worries. They are the most arrogont type of people i have ever seen in gaming.

I'm an American and I have to agree. I actually prefer to play with Europeans/Canadians myself, much nicer people. For example on Conan Exile I play on European server because I find too many arrogant/troll types here in America and it doesn't matter which end of political spectrum they are in. Note that there ARE plenty of "good" Americans too, but they are in shorter and shorter supply these days.
"Adventures of Beggar Hero Wu Obi, The Romance of Three Kingdoms Story"
http://wuobi1.wixsite.com/wuobi

User Info: completeboy

completeboy
1 month ago#63
DarkHalf91 posted...
TrueArchery posted...

Hesheit is a troll

a troll is better compared to malcontent and disdain flaming poster like you really
Video games are a part of my life.

completeboy
1 month ago#64
YummyBear222 posted...
OnurOnly posted...
completeboy posted...
OnurOnly posted...
I DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...

i have references from American clients and have no desire to disclose my personal details here

WHAT A HORRIBLE BOARD

I dont wanna sound like a racist but i always find hilarious when indian people gets upset pretty quick.They are suppose to be a home country for yoga but lol.

sure but i never did learned yoga, always been lazy and i am about to spend almost entire bank balance for a console and a monitor and a troll is telling me to buy a ps4 pro despite knowing the very first post in the topic suggesting not to suggest a pro and other troll is flaming me

you know this is not America, you cannot get 5 dollar motel meals here, a street side lorry with dirt trash pizza costs over 100 rupees

Im not American, and i find americans really the worst type of people in this world so no worries. They are the most arrogont type of people i have ever seen in gaming.

I'm an American and I have to agree. I actually prefer to play with Europeans/Canadians myself, much nicer people. For example on Conan Exile I play on European server because I find too many arrogant/troll types here in America and it doesn't matter which end of political spectrum they are in. Note that there ARE plenty of "good" Americans too, but they are in shorter and shorter supply these days.

regarding Americans, i find my clients and most conversations i had with Americans very pleasant and polite experience

American media show a different image compared to the politeness i have experienced so far

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#65
completeboy posted...
DarkHalf91 posted...
TrueArchery posted...

Hesheit is a troll

a troll is better compared to malcontent and disdain flaming poster like you really

My god your annoying
Kutabare

User Info: YummyBear222

YummyBear222
1 month ago#66
completeboy posted...
YummyBear222 posted...
OnurOnly posted...
completeboy posted...
OnurOnly posted...
I DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...

WHAT A HORRIBLE BOARD

regarding Americans, i find my clients and most conversations i had with Americans very pleasant and polite experience

American media show a different image compared to the politeness i have experienced so far

Oh yeah, Americans where I live are generally very polite and nice. American gamers on the other hand are different story altogether however.
"Adventures of Beggar Hero Wu Obi, The Romance of Three Kingdoms Story"
http://wuobi1.wixsite.com/wuobi

completeboy
1 month ago#67
yes but also depends in which games you are playing, could be worse experience no matter the country when playing fighting games

User Info: Asad19x9

Asad19x9
1 month ago#68
completeboy posted...
TrueArchery posted...

yes, i had a used ps3 superslim and slim and a wii and a psp and a ds and a ds original

but current gen consoles supposedly could be banned ones or something and i am not taking chances

if i had not lost my psn with over 40 digital ps3 games on it, i would bought a used ps3 slim again just for gran turismo 5 and 6

Where do you live in india?
For sick titanfall content consider a visit to my YT channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxjSSOfyNfTGI74ph13mkw
PSN: asad19x9killer7

User Info: Asad19x9

Asad19x9
1 month ago#69
DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...
DarkHalf91 posted...
TrueArchery posted...

Hesheit is a troll

My god your annoying

*You're
For sick titanfall content consider a visit to my YT channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxjSSOfyNfTGI74ph13mkw
PSN: asad19x9killer7
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. About to buy a ps4 slim, few quick questions
  • Topic Archived