• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. About to buy a ps4 slim, few quick questions

User Info: completeboy

completeboy
1 month ago#1
i do not care for resolution so do bother advising me pro and nor can i afford a pro and i don't own a tv

so i was going to buy an xboxone s for forza motorsport games in particular and tales of vesperia but apparently xboxone bc does not including forza motorsport games and tales of vesperia remaster is out

i can only afford a ps4 slim with uncarted 4, horizon and gt sport bundle, here are my questions

<1> i have installed remote play, so using remote play to play games at 360p resolution using laptop as screen on a 3g connection will suffice? i also have a 4g connection is limited to 2gb a day

i played ps3 on my laptop using easycap at around 240p resolution, so it is not a big deal to play on lowres

<2> do i need ps plus subscription to play gt sport single player? heard it requires constant online mode

<3> ps4 slim has no audio optical but where can i connect a headphone? using a headphone on controller will suffice quality stereo? i do not own a surround sound speaker so it is not a big deal for me for now

<4> ps4 slim safe to buy? i had used ps3 super slim and it was loud but a used ps3 slim model was quiet, i will buying a brand new console this time so it should be safe and i heard that 1200 series is the best but there is no information on model no

that is all, i will making the final decision within one hour, please be quick

on a /note i had to use non stop gaming forum for asking about xbox one s console and backwards compatibility as the xboxone board is too slow and non responsive, hope that is not the case here
Video games are a part of my life.

completeboy
1 month ago#2
so no response here too?

one more question

will 500 gb enough if playing only physical copies of games? i lost over 40 digital games account due to deletion of email so i am not going to buy any digital games unless i have to

i also made a us account previously while living in India so i am not sure it is safe to do just to get advantage of psn store sales

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#3
Get the Pro instead.

completeboy
1 month ago#4
Ite posted...
Get the Pro instead.

YOU, I ALREADY SAID DO NOT BOTHER TELLING ME ABOUT PRO, I CAN ONLY BUY WITH WHAT BANK BALANCE I HAVE

completeboy posted...
i do not care for resolution so do bother advising me pro and nor can i afford a pro and i don't own a tv

completeboy
1 month ago#5
over 40 minutes since the topic was made and the only response is a troll post

i do not remember game boards being this bad or bad at all

completeboy
1 month ago#6
i got my answers via non stop gaming board

THIS BOARD DISAPPOINTED

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#7
completeboy posted...
i don't own a tv

Then why are you buying even a Slim?
Kutabare

completeboy
1 month ago#8
DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...
i don't own a tv

remote play stream can help but i do not have infinite bandwidth nor a fast internet
(message deleted)

completeboy
1 month ago#10
DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...
DarkHalf91 posted...
completeboy posted...
i don't own a tv

remote play stream can help but i do not have infinite bandwidth nor a fast internet

Ok to be honest that was a joke. I just thought you meant to say 4K TV

read the topic properly, i do not own a tv, someone told me that streaming requires very high end internet

so now i cannot buy a ps4 slim unless i can afford a tv and i cannot afford even a 22inch tv

if only ps4 had analogue cables like ps3, i would not mind the 240p experience via easycap
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. About to buy a ps4 slim, few quick questions
  • Topic Archived