• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best Buy Gamers Club is gone.... What discount choices do we have now?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#1
I got some pretty good deals on PS4 games from that gamers club from Best Buy.
20% off from all games, special editions + sale discount was awesome.
But what choices will we have in 2019?

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
1 month ago#2
Waiting 2 months

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
1 month ago#3
Jaime_Benn posted...
Waiting 2 months

Not even that, just a few weeks.

User Info: kholdstare04

kholdstare04
1 month ago#4
yeah best buy killed it... :(

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
1 month ago#5
Games Stop got rid of a Elite Pro Adamson doesn't do the 20% off be pre-orders that much anymore, and BB got rid of the GC all around the same time.
New dick. Who dis?

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#6
pnut027 posted...
and BB got rid of the GC all around the same time.

It's still alive and active for those that activated their membership before the closing. I still have mine until Dec 2019.
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
1 month ago#7
My gamers club expires next month, so i've been pre-ordering as much stuff as i can for the rest of the year. Apparently the discount will stay as long as i pay in full when i pre-order by using Paypal instead of a debit/credit card.
Switch FC: 6749-4573-6683 | Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chilly01234/

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#8
Chilly0123 posted...
Apparently the discount will stay as long as i pay in full when i pre-order by using Paypal instead of a debit/credit card.

I've been reading that the discount doesn't apply to anything being released after your sub ends?
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#9
EvilGiygas posted...
Chilly0123 posted...
Apparently the discount will stay as long as i pay in full when i pre-order by using Paypal instead of a debit/credit card.

I've been reading that the discount doesn't apply to anything being released after your sub ends?

@EvilGiygas and @Chilly0123
The guy at best buy told us we can pre-order for the rest of this year releases and we still get the discount even tho it expires this month for us.
If hes wrong and we dont get the discount we can just decide to not pick up the game upon release, which they put back in stock after a week or so, not sure.

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
1 month ago#10
EvilGiygas posted...
Chilly0123 posted...

I didn't pay in full, but I preordered Catherine at a discounted price, and my sub ends next month.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best Buy Gamers Club is gone.... What discount choices do we have now?
  • Topic Archived