• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. This is the POWER of ps plus

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#1
I don't know why companies are not useing ps plus to promote their games for sequals?
I had little interest in the surge but after playing it now i am loving it. I have beaten it twice an going for one more run to plat it an i am now looking forward to the sequal. lesser known or nich games that are gettung sequals mostly a part 2 should use ps plus to promote their games. Like about a year or so befor the sequal comes out put it on ps plus, not to close as you dont want to burn people out. what do you guys think?

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
1 month ago#2
hi
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
1 month ago#3
Scryed posted...
I don't know why companies are not useing ps plus to promote their games for sequals?
I had little interest in the surge but after playing it now i am loving it. I have beaten it twice an going for one more run to plat it an i am now looking forward to the sequal. lesser known or nich games that are gettung sequals mostly a part 2 should use ps plus to promote their games. Like about a year or so befor the sequal comes out put it on ps plus, not to close as you dont want to burn people out. what do you guys think?

Seriously? That's it? That's the extent of this... "power" you're in awe of?

The Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts series are examples of what happens when potty training is given videogame form.

Scryed
1 month ago#4
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Scryed posted...

Seriously? That's it? That's the extent of this... "power" you're in awe of?

thats my opinion.

User Info: FreedY

FreedY
1 month ago#5
Next, time for the power of a proper education.

Scryed
1 month ago#6
FreedY posted...

why do i need to speak proper engrish on a site like this. Thi si nto wrok

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 month ago#7
Scryed posted...
FreedY posted...

Youre fired
Official God King of the PS4 Boards
335 Pound Bench Press!!

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 month ago#8
Yakuza Kiwami being a plus game is what got me in to the series.
It's a trick, get an axe.

Scryed
1 month ago#9
Shinigami2784 posted...
Yakuza Kiwami being a plus game is what got me in to the series.

same

Scryed
1 month ago#10
SlajifrasH045 posted...
Scryed posted...
FreedY posted...

Youre fired

im a contractor so eh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. This is the POWER of ps plus
  • Topic Archived