• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Rumor: PS Plus Premium coming in 2020

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#121
Shy420 posted...
SoulTrain75 posted...
So demos aren't even free anymore?

Guess that all depends on what you see a Hera and demo as being. It’s rediculous to call something a “beta” two weeks before release

a beta is more or less a timed demo thats how i see it.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#122
ThrillKillFan posted...
Scryed posted...
i perfer we gey good games than the crap we were getting befor. This month was good. I went in with little hope for the surge an have enjoyed it alot. Now on my second playthrough an going to plat it.

@Scryed

Target in the U.S. got rid of The Surge for $18 (70% off) last year sometime I believe. I picked it up and it's been sitting in my collection since then. I guess I should play it one of these days. But in the past couple of months alone I've picked up way too many games already. By the time I go through this backlog it'll be the PS6 releasing. lol

thing is people want to get AAA game from ps plus every month which is not happening an then some people want sony to give games they dont have like sony is supposw to make plus tailered to them. I want plus to give nich AAA that sold ok or flew under the raider. Like the surge.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
1 month ago#123
Scryed posted...
thing is people want to get AAA game from ps plus every month which is not happening an then some people want sony to give games they dont have like sony is supposw to make plus tailered to them. I want plus to give nich AAA that sold ok or flew under the raider. Like the surge.

I think I can count on one hand the number of games I've actually played AND beat in the four years total I've had PS+ since it launched. Those being Simpsons Arcade (twice at least), Knack and....I think that's it.

Although I did start playing Deadly Tower Of Monsters and getting Lords Of The Fallen from PS+ saved me buying it only to find out you could NOT customize the controls. To me the shoulder buttons should only be used in racing games and maybe FPS. I had the same issue with Nu God Of War where I DE-SPISED the original layout. Yet using the classic controls felt awkward since they programmed the game around those new ones.

I have a feeling the money grubbing is only going to get worse as time goes on too, where eventually publishers will start tacking on monthly/yearly fees with Sony's permission.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
1 month ago#124
ThrillKillFan posted...
Scryed posted...

I think I can count on one hand the number of games I've actually played AND beat in the four years total I've had PS+ since it launched. Those being Simpsons Arcade (twice at least), Knack and....I think that's it.

Although I did start playing Deadly Tower Of Monsters and getting Lords Of The Fallen from PS+ saved me buying it only to find out you could NOT customize the controls. To me the shoulder buttons should only be used in racing games and maybe FPS. I had the same issue with Nu God Of War where I DE-SPISED the original layout. Yet using the classic controls felt awkward since they programmed the game around those new ones.

I have a feeling the money grubbing is only going to get worse as time goes on too, where eventually publishers will start tacking on monthly/yearly fees with Sony's permission.

Wow you are so wrong about control Schemes.

ThrillKillFan
1 month ago#125
Shad0wg00n posted...
PS+ is already a premium service...I hope this is a joke.

@Shad0wg00n

I could say the same about saying PS+ is a premium service. They give you mostly OLD games for the "free" stuff, stuff that most people have already played or would never want to play. They give you cloud saving space, that most of us have gigabytes worth of from our various email accounts or that we can sign up for from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud and so on and get 10-100x more than what Sony is offering for a fee for FREE. Then you're PAYING for discounts on digital game prices that are by and large far above their physical version counterparts. So most times the prices with the added discounts are taking them to the physical copy prices and not much less.

On top of all that you get the pleasure of paying to play on P2P 'servers' (aka connecting directly with other players), something that PC gamers get for FREE and only console gamers get the privilege of paying for.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

ThrillKillFan
1 month ago#126
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Wow you are so wrong about control Schemes.

@SonyHoundDawg

Different people prefer different control layouts. It's not "wrong" to want OPTIONS. Just as I myself far prefer the staggered analog stick setup controllers. But outside of one of those $200 'pro' controllers that I'd have to import there are NONE like that available unless I want to use a Brooks adapter and a wired 360/XB1 controller with my PS4.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
1 month ago#127
ThrillKillFan posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...
PS+ is already a premium service...I hope this is a joke.

@Shad0wg00n

I could say the same about saying PS+ is a premium service. They give you mostly OLD games for the "free" stuff, stuff that most people have already played or would never want to play. They give you cloud saving space, that most of us have gigabytes worth of from our various email accounts or that we can sign up for from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud and so on and get 10-100x more than what Sony is offering for a fee for FREE. Then you're PAYING for discounts on digital game prices that are by and large far above their physical version counterparts. So most times the prices with the added discounts are taking them to the physical copy prices and not much less.

On top of all that you get the pleasure of paying to play on P2P 'servers' (aka connecting directly with other players), something that PC gamers get for FREE and only console gamers get the privilege of paying for.

Plus Paying $59.99 for a year is kinda BS

at most it should be $20-$30 for a year not $60

for that price you expect something more than just a couple tired old games nobody cares about and terrible discounts
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 month ago#128
NightMareBunny posted...

Plus Paying $59.99 for a year is kinda BS

at most it should be $20-$30 for a year not $60

for that price you expect something more than just a couple tired old games nobody cares about and terrible discounts

I mean, it's probably the cheapest service you pay for. Granted, I don't bother with it anymore, but not because it's overpriced.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Rumor: PS Plus Premium coming in 2020
  • Topic Archived