• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. horizon zero dawn is basically monster hunter

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 weeks ago#31
Hzd had a story and people wanted to see how it played out
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
(message deleted)

User Info: Zakat82

Zakat82
4 weeks ago#33
SophaerLam posted...
I don't have patience the topic

Spot on!
PsN: Katakato

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 weeks ago#34
I hate the limitations to exploration. Like the proving where it gets so strict about where it wants you to go or the climbing. The story is also bad in the beginning. Really hard to take it seriously
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
3 weeks ago#35
BehemothBlade posted...
You cant hunt the monster Aloy.

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
3 weeks ago#36
AzaneAzer posted...
fusespliff posted...
After nearly 200 hours in MHW, I can still practically count the cheap deaths on both hands as I kept my distance and observed before going Conan on the monsters. This is a bit of hyperbole of course.

Perhaps, I've just had more cheap deaths than you,

All I know, is that when I spent 20 minutes fighting a Diablos and someone joined my game and suicided 3 times when I had him limping, and it failed me, I uninstalled.

Sounds like a troll player then. You don't get rewards after 20 minutes if you join in. So either you were low rank and he thought he would help you, or purposely dying to give you grief.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
3 weeks ago#37
I still can't get over MW's clunky ass controls. I was never expecting a hack n slash, but damn, I can't name a game that has slower action combat than MW

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
3 weeks ago#38
It's nothing like Monster Hunter. Like at all.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. horizon zero dawn is basically monster hunter
  • Topic Archived