• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Damn, Gamestop is pretty cool.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#11
Adult_Neptune posted...

Why would I make this up? I had a positive experience at Gamestop and wanted to share.

It does seem pretty improbable. This guy has had it reserved for months, likely got asked the same question by a load of other people, yet all of a sudden a random person (you) goes in and asks and he's all "yeah, sure, have mine".
i7 4790k@4.6GHz | EVGA 1080 FTW | 16GB RAM | 1440p@144hz - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
4 weeks ago#12
EvilGiygas posted...
https://i.imgtc.com/WZSmptV.gif

😹
Hypocrites are as bad as liars, cant trust a word that comes from their crooked mouths.

User Info: Adult_Neptune

Adult_Neptune
4 weeks ago#13
Jason_Hudson posted...
Adult_Neptune posted...

Why would I make this up? I had a positive experience at Gamestop and wanted to share.

It does seem pretty improbable. This guy has had it reserved for months, likely got asked the same question by a load of other people, yet all of a sudden a random person (you) goes in and asks and he's all "yeah, sure, have mine".

I guess that makes sense. Either way I don't care if he believes it or not because I'm getting the CE lmao.
THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
4 weeks ago#14
Adult_Neptune posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
Adult_Neptune posted...

I guess that makes sense. Either way I don't care if all of you believe it or not because I'm getting the CE lmao.

FTFY
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
4 weeks ago#15
90% of these negative gamestop fanfictions are made up from socially awkward users here. Others just identify and grew the common enemy that is gamestop right now.
FC: 5086-5019-6860

User Info: Mr_Hakubi

Mr_Hakubi
4 weeks ago#16
But he already stole an early copy for himself so this is meaningless!
http://i.imgur.com/xpT6zzQ.jpg
My Top 100 Video Game Music: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3949EA6DC5D532F (2010)

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
4 weeks ago#17
Gamestop I went to, when I picked up DOA6, had an excess of preorder steelbook cases. So, they gave me one even though I didn't preorder the game. But, that's probably just a story from my imagination in the eyes of few
When were you under the impression that being a "JRPG hipster" is a bad thing?
Normal? Psh. How boring.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Damn, Gamestop is pretty cool.
  • Topic Archived