• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do trade in offers stack at GameStop

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
4 weeks ago#1
I traded in anthems for division 2.

On their trade website it says you get $30 for anthems alone.

Then it says you can get %20 extra trade in value of whatever you trade in TOWArds the division 2.

My receipt says $33 for my trade in for anthems.

Also, I asked in the store and they wouldn’t stop talking about renewing my memeberahip(thinking of trying amazon prime/bestbuy’s program). All they said was well you would of gotten more back if you was a pro member again.
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3: walking dead s2(9.0)super Mario b2 3ds(9) dark souls 2(9.0) Iphone 5s(10.0) pokemon y (8.0) 3ds XL (9.0)

User Info: bbawler

bbawler
4 weeks ago#2
They usually never stack the deals, you only keep the best deal.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
4 weeks ago#3
Per the app. Anthem trade in:
$27.50 regular credit
30.25 Pro membership trade credit

Add 20% for the promotion:
$33.00 regular credit
36.30 Pro credit

You got the correct amount, with the 20% extra for trading Anthem.

If you were a Pro member you would have gotten an extra $3.30. It costs $15 or so i think to be a member. If you trade in 5 games like this in a year it pays itself off.

If you do not trade often it's not worth it. Although i do like Gameinformer and read it.
Really enjoying the ps4 library.

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
4 weeks ago#4
No, they don't stack deals.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 weeks ago#5
Kind of late to ask.
If you are reading this you are triggered by something I said. Lolzzz!!!

User Info: Lord_of_Lite

Lord_of_Lite
4 weeks ago#6
Amazons and Best Buy’s program no longer exists. Sadly :/

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
4 weeks ago#7
last time i was at gamestop the card reader asked for my number and i hit skip.... that wasn't good enough for the clerk, he had to ask me for one. when i said no he said "you've never shopped at gamestop before?"

you don't need my number, i don't have any benefits for it because i don't pay for the pro bs. stop f***ing asking
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
4 weeks ago#8
hellbringher posted...
Kind of late to ask.

Future reference:-)
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3: walking dead s2(9.0)super Mario b2 3ds(9) dark souls 2(9.0) Iphone 5s(10.0) pokemon y (8.0) 3ds XL (9.0)

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
4 weeks ago#9
Lord_of_Lite posted...
Amazons and Best Buy’s program no longer exists. Sadly :/

While it may be true that both Best Buy's program and the one Amazon tacked onto Prime may be gone and the 20% discount with it they still do take trade-ins. However their values are abysmal across the board for the most part now. Gone are the days when I could search game guides I got from Gamestop and Best Buy YEARS ago for $.01 apiece and get $10-20 APIECE for them from Amazon's program.
Krazy_Kirby posted...
last time i was at gamestop the card reader asked for my number and i hit skip.... that wasn't good enough for the clerk, he had to ask me for one. when i said no he said "you've never shopped at gamestop before?"

you don't need my number, i don't have any benefits for it because i don't pay for the pro bs. stop f***ing asking

It's $15 and you get a PHYSICAL magazine subscription of 12 issues delivered to your door for a year. Plus you get 10% more on trade-ins and 10% more off on purchases with it. It pays for itself very quickly if you buy or trade even just a little bit in a year.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
4 weeks ago#10
^
i don't trade in games, and most of my games are digital on ps4. switch is mostly physical
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do trade in offers stack at GameStop
  • Topic Archived