• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 in 640p how do I adjust it?

User Info: Roins

Roins
1 month ago#1
Hey all. I just played through RDR 1 on PS3 and it was great, but now I booted up RDR 2 and it's in a higher resolution? I don't like like that at all. I want things and text, icons to be bigger. I want to change it to 640p. How come I cannot do this? I might have to return the game since it doesn't give you the option of changing the resolution from the in game menu.

Also, I don't like how shadows lag my game. I want to ADJUST the shadows to none at all so it stops lagging as I play the game. Is there ANY way to do this?

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#2
You're a bad troll and everyone knows it.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: wicked1one11

wicked1one11
1 month ago#3
Get the PC version and mod it.
Friendly reminder that if you unironically reference someone as an SJW, your argument or opinion is invalid and void.

Roins
1 month ago#4
Terantatek posted...

Look friend, we are on a gaming forum and we share the same hobby. Please, let's talk like civilized humans. Thanks friend.

Roins
1 month ago#5
wicked1one11 posted...
Get the PC version and mod it.

There is no PC version though. I thought you'd be able to change the resolution to something lower on PS4. I'm disappointed that you can't. That knocks 3 points off of the game for me.

Terantatek
1 month ago#6
Roins posted...
Terantatek posted...

Look friend, we are on a gaming forum and we share the same hobby. Please, let's talk like civilized humans. Thanks friend.

Immaturity isnt entertainment btw. It's also not funny. Grow up and stop acting like a middle schooler who thinks being random is funny or a personality trait.
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: DreamWarrior805

DreamWarrior805
1 month ago#7
TC what you are requesting might be possible on PC with mods but I'm not sure if it can be done on a PS4. Maybe in the settings but I doubt that. I'm not very savvy with the tech aspects of the system so someone else on here with more knowledge may have to help you out on it.

Terantatek
1 month ago#8
DreamWarrior805 posted...
TC what you are requesting might be possible on PC with mods but I'm not sure if it can be done on a PS4. Maybe in the settings but I doubt that. I'm not very savvy with the tech aspects of the system so someone else on here with more knowledge may have to help you out on it.

TC is a troll do you not know that? If you spent alot of time here youd know that. He makes weird topics all the time its pathetic.

People need to stop politely replying to everyone who posts. Check the board before you reply and learn who went worth talking to.

All you have to do is read the first 5 pages. Check his topics. Hes sad.

Roins
1 month ago#9
Terantatek posted...
Roins posted...
Terantatek posted...

Immaturity isnt entertainment btw. It's also not funny. Grow up and stop acting like a middle schooler who thinks being random is funny or a personality trait.

Why are you so angry?

Roins
1 month ago#10
DreamWarrior805 posted...

Thanks. It's alright. Thanks anyway though.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 in 640p how do I adjust it?
  • Topic Archived