• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Captain Marvel - did disney buy tickets to inflate box office?

User Info: normality

normality
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQIp73jjKNY

interesting claims here. if true, its pretty insane. they really go through a lot of s*** to push feminism, wow.

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
1 week ago#2
Nah it's very unlikely. Marvel could sell a pile of literal s*** and make millions
-come on Rare release a good banjo game. You know you want to :)

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
1 week ago#3
It was a fun movie though, why dream up crazy conspiracy theories about why or how it sold tickets?

User Info: wicked1one11

wicked1one11
1 week ago#4
Nope.
Friendly reminder that if you unironically reference someone as an SJW, your argument or opinion is invalid and void.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 week ago#5
doesnt matter
a ticket sold is a ticket sold
taeyeon's #1 fanboy~

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
1 week ago#6
no.
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

User Info: Sacred_Arfaid

Sacred_Arfaid
1 week ago#7
LuckyMouse posted...
It was a fun movie though, why dream up crazy conspiracy theories about why or how it sold tickets?

Some people just need this movie to be poorly received because they hate the leading actress so much.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
1 week ago#8
normality posted...
they really go through a lot of s*** to push feminism, wow.

What's amazing is that you're taking the time to make an off-topic discussion to cry about the movie, just like so many other are doing. It's called trolling, and it's really starting to be f***ing annoying. And you're a provisional account to boot. Which banned account are you?

INB4 I used the community tag. So what? The abuse of that needs to go away too. Just an excuse to be off-topic.

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
1 week ago#9
probably less than this youtuber pays for bots to click his s***ty video.
I challenge you to a rap battle

User Info: normality

normality
1 week ago#10
BurgerTime79 posted...
normality posted...
they really go through a lot of s*** to push feminism, wow.

What's amazing is that you're taking the time to make an off-topic discussion to cry about the movie, just like so many other are doing. It's called trolling, and it's really starting to be f***ing annoying. And you're a provisional account to boot. Which banned account are you?

INB4 I used the community tag. So what? The abuse of that needs to go away too. Just an excuse to be off-topic.

im sorry this thread causes you so much distress. may i suggest blocking the community tag in the settings?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Captain Marvel - did disney buy tickets to inflate box office?
  • Topic Archived