• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are you proud of paying for PlayStation Plus?

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#11
ottselmaster posted...
Now the service has HALF the monthly games for the same price im seriously thinking of cutting it off.

i mean we are getter better games now. I prefer 1-2 good AAA games than the indie trash we were getting

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
2 months ago#12
IloveJesus posted...
DrRockso87 posted...
"Are you proud of paying for the electric bill every month?"

This thread is stupid.

User Info: IloveJesus

IloveJesus
2 months ago#13
Scryed posted...
i mean we are getter better games now.

Are we though? I mean, I pay it and don't complain, but don't feel we've had a good game for a while.
Jesus loves us. It only seems fair to love him back.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
2 months ago#14
ottselmaster posted...
Now the service has HALF the monthly games for the same price im seriously thinking of cutting it off.

In my opinion, paying for it for the monthly games is a mistake to begin with.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#15
IloveJesus posted...
Scryed posted...

Are we though? I mean, I pay it and don't complain, but don't feel we've had a good game for a while.

eh then again good is subjective to each person so the game may be meh to you but good for me.

User Info: IloveJesus

IloveJesus
2 months ago#16
Scryed posted...
IloveJesus posted...
Scryed posted...

eh then again good is subjective to each person so the game may be meh to you but good for me.

True enough.
Jesus loves us. It only seems fair to love him back.

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
2 months ago#17
Quite the contrary. Feels weird to be bending over and putting up with Sony's crap. I just wanna play with my friends...
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A

User Info: Faiyez

Faiyez
2 months ago#18
The privilege of gaming on the Playstation ecosystem with the Plus membership is more or less like being in gamer aristocracy. As of 2019, PS4 is the absolute gold standard of matchmaking, social feature set, communication and quality online experience.
I think they've taken the freedom and liberty thing a BIT TOO FAR!
-GlowStormLion on Japan's kinks.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
2 months ago#19
SonGaton posted...
Quite the contrary. Feels weird to be bending over and putting up with Sony's crap. I just wanna play with my friends...

You really feel like you’re “bending over”? Of course I’d rather it be 100% free but I don’t think charging $60 per year rises to the level of being put over a barrel by Sony.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: jorgeammo

jorgeammo
2 months ago#20
Sure, just as proud as I am for paying my cable bill.
https://psnprofiles.com/jorgeammo
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are you proud of paying for PlayStation Plus?
  • Topic Archived