• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone else suffer Insomnia?

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 week ago#11
Semeki posted...
Ite posted...
mizaReee posted...
Ite posted...
mizaReee posted...
I'll go days without sleeping regularly but it's because I love add meds I sleep like a baby otherwise

Do your eyes burn? Mine do when I dont get enough sleep.

Yep they sure do lol sometimes you gotta just take eye drops and close your eyes for an hour or so while listening to something

It is horrible. Don't get drunk and not sleep 2 days you will hallucianate.

Probably dehydrated alchohol cause that too yea know.

You could be right.

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 week ago#12
I've had a few spells of insomnia in the past, but they were usually after some depressing times, like getting cheated on or losing a loved one. Once I calmed down I was able to sleep regularly again.
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: Gameovershow

Gameovershow
1 week ago#13
alcohol only stops you from sleeping long term. i suffer too,try ambion.
Playing:LOZ BOTW,Mario Odd,Spiderman,DQ11,MM11,Sonic Forces,Golf Story,Shadow of Tomb Raider,NeirA,

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
1 week ago#14
I'm able to get to sleep fine but staying asleep for more than a few hours is impossible unless I stay up until like 6am. Normally I go to sleep like 1ish and I'l probably wake up at like 4, struggle for a while and maybe get 1 or 2 more hours of sleep before waking up again and finding it impossible to go back to sleep. Not terrible but it would be very nice to be able to just sleep straight through a night without waking up.
WE'VE GOT OZIl... AND LACA... NOW EMERY!!!
Honk For Ponk

User Info: TeamSilent4Life

TeamSilent4Life
1 week ago#15
I've had sleep issues all my life due to anxiety & depression.

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
1 week ago#16
deaththekidd666 posted...
Smoke some indica bro

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
1 week ago#17
I've never really suffered from.insomnia.

All through my teens and 20's I would happily stay up all night every night. Then I started working at my current job, 12 hour rotating night/day shifts. I quickly learned to value my sleepy time. I can pretty much fall asleep at will now.

It's 4:30 AM right now and if I had it my way, I'd be in my bed asleep in 5 minutes.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: brolynick

brolynick
1 week ago#18
Don't eat anything after dinner. Don't drink coffee. Actually go to bed at a set time and wake up at a set time. Even during the weekend.

I used to have trouble falling asleep but after doing these things I have no problems. I go to bed around 11 and wake up at around 7
http://i.imgur.com/rZwq5Ro.jpg

User Info: SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou
1 week ago#19
I suffer three different types of sleep disorders at random intervals. I can go months without any of these, but sometimes I'll get stuck in one or more of these patterns for days or even weeks.

1) Classic Insomnia: No matter what, I just can't sleep. My record is around 95 hours (which is dangerous, don't try this at home). I will say, one of the best feelings I've ever experienced is crashing out after a long stretch of insomnia. You will REALLY appreciate being able to sleep after that.

2) Insomnia Interrupted: I have no problems going to sleep, but after 3-4 hours, I'm wide awake and unable to go back to sleep. Annoying, but hardly the worst sleep disorder to have. I've been tested for sleep apnea and it's not that. My breathing stays regular, but my brain seems to just suddenly jolt awake from 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds.

3) 8 Up; 4 Down: This is a special kind of hell. Once I've been awake for around 8 hours (I've had it happen at anything as low as 7 hours and anything up to 10 hours, but the average is around 8), my body basically crashes. It won't matter where I am or what I'm doing. At that point, I'm going to sleep, whether I want to or not. Once I'm asleep, the clock starts and sleep disorder #2 kicks in. This is the worst of them all because 8 hours of awake time, followed by 4 hours of sleep in a cycle that stretches over days (or even weeks) is exhausting. You never get enough sleep to feel fully rested and you have to schedule your life into those 8-hour windows of consciousness. It's not necessarily as dangerous to your health as long stretches of classic insomnia, but you'll probably end up feeling worse since you don't get delirious like you would with classic insomnia.

User Info: mizaReee

mizaReee
1 week ago#20
Ite posted...
mizaReee posted...
Ite posted...
mizaReee posted...
I'll go days without sleeping regularly but it's because I love add meds I sleep like a baby otherwise

Do your eyes burn? Mine do when I dont get enough sleep.

Yep they sure do lol sometimes you gotta just take eye drops and close your eyes for an hour or so while listening to something

It is horrible. Don't get drunk and not sleep 2 days you will hallucianate.

I wish hallucinations were that easy tbh
Came outta nowhere
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone else suffer Insomnia?
  • Topic Archived