You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Next big game you're getting?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
5 days ago#1
Far Cry New Dawn for me, though I wouldn't really call that a major release, but still should be fun.
Playing:
PS4: Red Dead Redemption 2; Resident Evil 2 N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1.

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
5 days ago#2
I like Far Cry but I'm going to give 'Far Cry Pink Edition' a miss.
however the next big thing for me is Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
Currently playing:-
PS4 - Kingdom come deliverance | Switch - Tangledeep | ZX Spectrum - Minder | C64 - Rescue on Fractalus

User Info: Bob_Dubbery

Bob_Dubbery
5 days ago#3
DMC5. Not really by choice, though, since it came free with the GPU I bought Black Friday.

User Info: King_Of_Spam

King_Of_Spam
5 days ago#4
Fortunately, there's been so many betas and demos that turned me off completely to games I would've otherwise bought just for something to play (they ended up worse than my already low expectations) so I think the next one is MK11. Even that won't be day 1 until I know more. MKX didn't cut it for me so I'm hesitant.
Naughty Dog is the king of intrusive microtransactions.

User Info: Sbee

Sbee
5 days ago#5
Not sure it’s considered major but trails of cold steel in March? I believe
I'm available for kids parties, public executions, and any mother's birthday for premium snuggles

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
5 days ago#6
Mortal Kombat 11 for sure.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
The legacy of life is death.

User Info: Katon

Katon
5 days ago#7
Devil May Cry 5
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: BoganZ

BoganZ
5 days ago#8
Sekiro
Zelda + Xenoblade = Heaven

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
5 days ago#9
Jump Force and Far Cry New Dawn are next big ones... if you can really call either of them big games...

After that I just have some smaller games like Death end re;Quest and Zanki Zero: Last Beginning...
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing: Smash Bros. Ultimate|Hollow Knight|Labyrinth of Refrain|

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
5 days ago#10
Never played DMC, otherwise I'm sure I'd be hyped but I can't be bothered to get into the franchise now. Plus I hear most of the original 4 games aren't great iirc.
Playing:
PS4: Red Dead Redemption 2; Resident Evil 2 N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Next big game you're getting?