• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Nomura addresses KH3 leak.

User Info: B-bop1990

B-bop1990
3 months ago#1
https://www.facebook.com/76090440840/posts/10155942725980841/

Sounds like the epilogue and secret ending are locked behind a patch. So that’s good I guess.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 months ago#2
B-bop1990 posted...
Sounds like the epilogue and secret ending are locked behind a patch. So that’s good I guess.

No, that's bad.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
3 months ago#3
Good.. i hope they hold off releasing this patch till 1 month later.. That way everyone can experience the ending together, a game on this scale needs its ending to be experienced by everyone at the same time... Similar to how mobile games handle events.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

B-bop1990
3 months ago#4
DarkSymbiote posted...
B-bop1990 posted...

No, that's bad.

The way it was worded tells me the patch will drop on release if not a day or two later.

User Info: Masamune_6969

Masamune_6969
3 months ago#5
B-bop1990 posted...

Yeah, that really is good (unlike what DarkParasite said).

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 months ago#6
B-bop1990 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
B-bop1990 posted...

No, that's bad.

The way it was worded tells me the patch will drop on release if not a day or two later.

I'm sick and tired of incomplete games, man. Oh well... I'm not getting it at full price anyway.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 months ago#7
I find it a little odd that people care so much that the game director has to give out a special message in order to stop they from crying. Like spoilers piss me off more than anyone but it's not the end of the world if you learn Sora dies at the end or whatever.
WE'VE GOT OZIl... AND LACA... NOW EMERY!!!
Honk For Ponk

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
3 months ago#8
DarkSymbiote posted...
B-bop1990 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
B-bop1990 posted...

No, that's bad.

I'm sick and tired of incomplete games, man. Oh well... I'm not getting it at full price anyway.

I can't beleive I'm about to do this but in defense of incomplete games there are people pirating this one who would have bought it because you'd have to have interest in a game to play it in the first place but won't drop a penny now. They'll plaster videos and images for clicks on YouTube and other sites and spoil it for people who will no doubt in turn also cancel their own orders. Tons of time effort and money tossed straight down the drain.
Ignorance is Bliss...

B-bop1990
3 months ago#9
thefabregas22 posted...
I find it a little odd that people care so much that the game director has to give out a special message in order to stop they from crying. Like spoilers piss me off more than anyone but it's not the end of the world if you learn Sora dies at the end or whatever.

I think it’s because it’s such an intricate story, to a real fan it’s been ongoing for almost 15 years. We can all “bash the nerds” or whatever, but we all have our vices. At the end of the day, some of us have been waiting a long time to play out this saga, and are just looking forward to it. Personally I play these games for the story, so if it gets spoiled that takes the enjoyment out of it. That’s just me anyway.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
3 months ago#10
B-bop1990 posted...

Thats horrible!!! Another incomplete disc released..... skip
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Nomura addresses KH3 leak.
  • Topic Archived