• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Your go to game for now?

User Info: LebronJames23

LebronJames23
3 months ago#1
Anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AraybZv_sz0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAvv-NLEoE

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
3 months ago#2
Gran Turismo Sport. 250+ hours played and counting.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable

User Info: QueezZeenart

QueezZeenart
3 months ago#3
Terraria on PC
GT Sport on PS4

User Info: funbot

funbot
3 months ago#4
Destiny 2
PSN:defTommo

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
3 months ago#5
checking out and playing the retro collections from the past/modded adult sims 3/modded adult skyrim/adult indie games,
--------------------------
weirdly enough i found out that i have over 26 unopened ps4 games boxes,
right now i refuse to buy anything new until i get a chance to at least try them..........someday.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic,megaman fan

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
3 months ago#6
Hitman 2

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
3 months ago#7
Not sure really. Since I finished Far Cry 3 classic I've just been jumping around a bit.
Spyro Reignited I guess.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: pureradiance

pureradiance
3 months ago#8
Soul Calibur VI
PSN ID: pristine20; Steam ID: pristine20

User Info: artowen74

artowen74
3 months ago#9
A bunch of indies and low budget titles; Deadcells, Icey, DeadNation, SongBringer, Death Road To Canada, Desert Child, Mantis Burn Racing, Death's Gambit, The Long Dark, and others. I have a folder with 45+ similar titles that I play a lot; I actually play those types of games a lot more than the AAA titles like; RDR2, Spider-Man, The Witcher 3, etc.
Now Playing: AC:O/RDR2/Spider-Man/Killing Floor 2/Destiny 2/Jydge/Neon Chrome/SotN/Dead Nation/Pillars of Eternity/ PS Now.
RIP Hiroki Tobias; you're loved. :(

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
3 months ago#10
Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Bayonetta 1. Been trying to get more playtime in Just Cause 4, but it's on the backburner for now. Great game, but want to focus on Bayonetta first. In Smash, in her own game and... uh... other places. Lol.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Your go to game for now?
  • Topic Archived