You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. SonicFox best speech ever

User Info: Snake99001

Snake99001
1 week ago#1
Nothing more to say. I absolutely love that his mere existence upsets people and I love that these people are never going to have their way in the 21st century.
Fear your blindness

User Info: berserkguts666

berserkguts666
1 week ago#2
So what did he say?
XBL - xToxicAvengeRx PSN - lToxicAvengerl

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
1 week ago#3
Hell yeah.

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
1 week ago#4
What's a SonicFox and what did it say?

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
1 week ago#5
berserkguts666 posted...
So what did he say?

He pointed out that he's black and a furry if that wasn't already obvious to anyone with eyes and then generalized all conservatives as people who hate everything about that so basically acted like a total bigot and people applauded.

And no I'm not a conservative I don't even live in the US I just found that whole thing cringy af.
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Beers

Beers
1 week ago#7
kbe2k2 posted...
berserkguts666 posted...
So what did he say?

He pointed out that he's black and a furry if that wasn't already obvious to anyone with eyes and then generalized all conservatives as people who hate everything about that so basically acted like a total bigot and people applauded.

And no I'm not a conservative I don't even live in the US I just found that whole thing cringy af.

Tell me about it. I'm a black conservative.
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

RollingCradle
1 week ago#8
He said hes black and supergay (his word) and a furry, pretty much everything republicans hate. And that he's also apparenty the best gamer in the world for 2018.

So as you can imagine that s*** rustled a lot of jimmies!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
1 week ago#9
LordKaizer posted...
kbe2k2 posted...
berserkguts666 posted...
So what did he say?

he did forget to mention a bit about him f***ing little kids and animals because he's a sick f***.

He will beat your ass at mortal kombat tho nerd
NOT CHANGING UNTIL BILL COSBY IS FREE AGAIN (started 2018)

RollingCradle
1 week ago#10
Mmm the salt is tasty!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. SonicFox best speech ever