• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Am i a bad parent? Fortnite related

User Info: cincyguitarhero

cincyguitarhero
4 weeks ago#21
As a parent myself, you gotta establish boundaries/expectations. If they are too preoccupied with something to the point they are starting to fall in other aspects of life, it is your responsibility to correct it. If he is so concerned about the game that his grades are dropping, you made the right decision.

Make it known to him that you have expectations, and so long as they are met, he can have certain privileges. Fail to meet expectations, privileges are taken away. You are the one in control. Never let that turn the other way.
Devin Townsend is the bestest ever. If you disagree, you're wrong.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 weeks ago#22
yes you are a bad parent for letting your kids play Fortnite, delete it permanently and let them play outside instead.
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
4 weeks ago#23
I think it's fine to delete it. My parents didn't regulate my gaming time and I struggled through school. Nearly failed ninth grade during Final Fantasy 7's release.
Scarlet Arkard/Yojimbo

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
4 weeks ago#24
Goji posted...
Asking for parental advice on gamefaqs alone makes you a bad parent.

Asking, not really. Taking the advice? Prolly.
I am the bringer of chaos and discord.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Am i a bad parent? Fortnite related
  • Topic Archived