• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What are you playing until Red Dead Redemption 2?

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#11
won't be playing RDR2, so I guess most of the games that come out from now on, first.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Supermightymatt

Supermightymatt
4 weeks ago#12
yohabroha posted...
Booglee posted...
Gonna wait on RD2 like I did the first. No use buying games at launch these days when they're incomplete and dont have paid DLC extras already added.

there definitely could be some single player addons with RDR2, but looking at GTA V you get the same game purchasing it today that you did on launch in terms of paid content. RDR2 could also very easily go down the same route.

There are already missions you miss out on if you buy the regular version and not the special addition.

User Info: IgorSaray

IgorSaray
4 weeks ago#13
GoW on Give Me a Challenge difficultly. Wow, some of the Valkyries are HARD.

User Info: Grumblegore

Grumblegore
4 weeks ago#14
Diablo 3 and Dragon's Crown.
"Pisseth off!"

User Info: Kickflip

Kickflip
4 weeks ago#15
Right now I'm playing Gun to hold my western needs over until release. I've already replayed RDR1 plenty of times.
https://i.imgtc.com/EXJmSZF.gif

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
4 weeks ago#16
DBZ BT3, Spider-Man (I've fallen off ever since I platinumed it) Ninja Storm 4 and NBA 2k19 for the most part
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#17
Supermightymatt posted...
yohabroha posted...
Booglee posted...
Gonna wait on RD2 like I did the first. No use buying games at launch these days when they're incomplete and dont have paid DLC extras already added.

there definitely could be some single player addons with RDR2, but looking at GTA V you get the same game purchasing it today that you did on launch in terms of paid content. RDR2 could also very easily go down the same route.

There are already missions you miss out on if you buy the regular version and not the special addition.

I guess I’m thinking more Undead Nightmare than pre order bonuses. Although, were the ultimate edition preorder bonuses ever released to everyone else for GTA V?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
4 weeks ago#18
Destiny, Assassin’s Creed, Forza. All superb. This time of year is so great for gamers.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: DeadParmo

DeadParmo
4 weeks ago#19
Odyssey I actually cancelled my preorder for rdr2 as Odyssey is massive and i'm enjoying it.

Plus I want a few weeks inbetween 2 huge open world games will end up giving me burnout for the genre. Will still hammer rdr2 though just a little later than planned.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What are you playing until Red Dead Redemption 2?
  • Topic Archived