• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What are you playing until Red Dead Redemption 2?

User Info: BCJMU99

BCJMU99
6 months ago#1
I'm going to laid up after having surgery and just finished Spider-Man. I think I will get on Destiny 2 and the Fallout 76 beta starts on Xbox on Oct 23rd. I have been tempted to pick up something new, but I know when RDR 2 comes out, that is all I'll be playing.

What about you?
Gamertag/PSN:TheCrenshaw / Switch:SW-3006-9908-4697
Currently Playing:Friday the13th(PS4), Destiny 2(PS4), Spider-Man and Madden 19(XB1)

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#2
Rocket League, Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle, and Forza Horizon 4 (via the 14 day free trial of Xbox's GamePass, which I just found out works on PC so I'm in heaven).
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Booglee

Booglee
6 months ago#3
Gonna wait on RD2 like I did the first. No use buying games at launch these days when they're incomplete and dont have paid DLC extras already added.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#4
Booglee posted...
Gonna wait on RD2 like I did the first. No use buying games at launch these days when they're incomplete and dont have paid DLC extras already added.

there definitely could be some single player addons with RDR2, but looking at GTA V you get the same game purchasing it today that you did on launch in terms of paid content. RDR2 could also very easily go down the same route.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 months ago#5
Azur Lane
Fate Grand Order
Pokemon GO ( Niantic is doing a Perth Heritage day scavenger hunt on Sat)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
6 months ago#6
Im replaying GTA5. I havent been looking forward to a game since God of War so cant wait.
-Currently Obsessed With- Skyrim

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
6 months ago#7
Dragon quest 11

Gotta finish post game
Now on Instagram! (For the lulz) under ally_jay_arts
PSN: FF7_Lissy

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
6 months ago#8
Valkyria Chronicles 4, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. VC4 is amazing despite some silly carry-overs from the first game and extreme lack of substantial cutscenes. Tomb Raider ain't bad but I haven't had the drive to play it once VC4 came out. Forza Horizon 4 is great except for the races; you can't tell what races you've won... terrible game design.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 months ago#9
Azur Lane
Fate Grand Order
Pokemon GO ( Niantic is doing a Perth Heritage day scavenger hunt on Sat)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
6 months ago#10
Just started Bioshock 2 so I should definitely have enough time to beat it first. If I have an extra few days to spare, I may play Everybody's Gone to the Rapture as well. I'm also playing Demon's Souls, but I like to play at least two games concurrently and I'll still be playing that alongside RDR2.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What are you playing until Red Dead Redemption 2?
  • Topic Archived