• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Did you go to your prom, or did you stay home and game?

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
2 months ago#1
And did you take a date or go solo? Did you dance with them, or was you too shy and hung out on the sidelines with your boys and drank punch?

What song did u dance with them to?

Were you the king or queen?

And if you didnt go, what game was so important that you missed your prom for?
"I like the rain, keeps everyone inside, washes everything clean." - Rusty Nail

User Info: Adult_Neptune

Adult_Neptune
2 months ago#2
lol prom is stupid. I stayed back and enjoyed some devil's grass with my friends.
My birthday is in October so I'm considering part 5 to be a gift to me from Araki.
If Neptune was a stand user would her stand cry be NEPU NEPU NEPU NEPU NEPU?

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
2 months ago#3
I got expelled from both local high schools freshman, then sophmore year. Got my ged and started working full time at 17. I did finger my English teacher though.
OFF-TOPIC

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
2 months ago#4
Stayed home... For every school event... Not just prom...
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing:428 Shibuya Scramble|MHGU|Destiny 2: Forsaken|Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk|Bullet Girls Phantasia|Mega Man 11

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
2 months ago#5
I hung out with friends and got f***ed up. Probably ran from some cops or something, idk.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
2 months ago#6
sirhett posted...
I got expelled from both local high schools freshman, then sophmore year. Got my ged and started working full time at 17. I did finger my English teacher though.

https://i.imgtc.com/PnU8FYK.gif
"I like the rain, keeps everyone inside, washes everything clean." - Rusty Nail

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine
2 months ago#7
Proms are lame. I didn't need a reason to party with classmates or take my girlfriend to nice places.
#walkaway

User Info: VaultDwelIer

VaultDwelIer
2 months ago#8
sirhett posted...

k just dont turn into a celeb or politician and the teacher should leave you alone
https://psnprofiles.com/VaultDweller/log?order=rarity&rarity=ultra-rare&dir=asc

User Info: possession

possession
2 months ago#9
First one, yes. Second one, no. Waste of time, honestly.
Favorite tabletops: Chess, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Gloom, Cards Against Humanity, Epic Spell Wars, Love Letter

User Info: mysticstyles999

mysticstyles999
2 months ago#10
Went to prom junior and senior year. Junior year with her friends senior year with my friends.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Did you go to your prom, or did you stay home and game?
  • Topic Archived