• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The Last Remnant Remastered graphics comparison trailer

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
3 months ago#21
Beers posted...
f***...

Do you have profanity filter turned on? Check your settings.

@Beers

i just turned it off and f-u-k is still censored lol

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
3 months ago#22
MeteoraXV posted...
Beers posted...
f***...

@Beers

Must be a regional thing. Here in the US it's uncensored.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: TheOneYouMissed

TheOneYouMissed
3 months ago#23
This is my critically lowest rated game on my top 25 games of all time, but I ADORE it. I can see why people don't, but the game just clicks with me in ways that some of the best critically acclaimed games don't.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
95 platinums. The trophy Hunter dies at 100.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
3 months ago#24
Wow they downgraded it for PS4.

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
3 months ago#25
kingofjamaica posted...
MeteoraXV posted...
Beers posted...
f***...

@Beers

No, "f***" without a "c" is very much censored on this site no matter where you are. It's because GameFAQs allows curse words to be used only through the profanity filter. So if I say "f***," you will read it exactly as I wrote it if your filter is off, or as "f***" if your filter is on. Without the "c," however, it does not qualify for the profanity filter since it's a different word and both people with the filter on and off will be able to see it, so that counts as a censor bypass and the reason it's banned. It's an old rule getting in the way of a newer, more relaxed rule, but it does make sense. The censor bypass flag should really become void when it's in a link though.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable

User Info: DrLight66

DrLight66
3 months ago#26
The framerate looks horrible.... supposedly Square-Enix is going to showcase the game live on September 22nd and that's when i'll make my full judgment, but right now wow this does not look good at all. Worse lighting, ridiculous amounts of eye-blinding bloom and a framerate that looks like it's in the teens, i mean how do you screw a simple remaster up this bad?

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
3 months ago#27
@DrLight66 i thought i was the only one maybe i was being ignorant but yeah watching the trailer this morning i thought it looked WAY too bright in some places. i mean i'll take it regardless but i hope this isn't gonna end up being another ff12 remaster type of thing where they just turn up the brightness and contrast like crazy and destroy and sort of dark-bright balance the original had

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
3 months ago#28
Conquerer posted...
kingofjamaica posted...
MeteoraXV posted...
Beers posted...
f***...

@Beers

No, "f***" without a "c" is very much censored on this site no matter where you are. It's because GameFAQs allows curse words to be used only through the profanity filter. So if I say "f***," you will read it exactly as I wrote it if your filter is off, or as "f***" if your filter is on. Without the "c," however, it does not qualify for the profanity filter since it's a different word and both people with the filter on and off will be able to see it, so that counts as a censor bypass and the reason it's banned. It's an old rule getting in the way of a newer, more relaxed rule, but it does make sense. The censor bypass flag should really become void when it's in a link though.

I'll be perfectly honest, I didn't even see that it didn't have the C in it. Saw the f, the k, and the hyphens and knew he was censor bypassing "f***" and just didn't bother reading the rest of the letters.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The Last Remnant Remastered graphics comparison trailer
  • Topic Archived