• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. new playstation portable from ceo is a tablet ps4 with the dock ps4 pro - rumor

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
2 months ago#1
brand new portable amd chip on 7nm with the same power as ps4 in portable and ps4 pro in dock, will support all ps4 digital games and these portable games will release on a new sd card like the switch 32gb and 64gb and have 1tb internal storage

ps5 will also release as a next gen console for 4ktv using 66gb or 100gb 4k discs as storage

User Info: ms555

ms555
2 months ago#2
Alright cmon bud, you already know everyones about to ask you for the citation

User Info: -_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-
2 months ago#3
Sources?
Your words are as empty as your future.

User Info: AverageDude9

AverageDude9
2 months ago#4
ms555 posted...
Alright cmon bud, you already know everyones about to ask you for the citation

@snkboi

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
2 months ago#5
Well, technically it is a rumor even if you started it, and made it up. So, TC's topic title isn't wrong.

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
2 months ago#6
switch would be dead becuase you can just emulate switch on it lol
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: TruthBomber21

TruthBomber21
2 months ago#7
is there a 1 TB hdd that fits into tablets?

neither of those physical media options would be adequate for 4k or even standard HD games

It'd be a good idea and typical sony follow-the-leader behavior so I can see it being true. If it isn't stupid expensive and will actually exist one day then I'm interested

User Info: MrMegaPhoenix

MrMegaPhoenix
2 months ago#8
you forgot the italics homie ;)
Now Playing:
Last Finished: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: shibulator

shibulator
2 months ago#9
https://youtu.be/m-DZQ80vEVI
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
2 months ago#10
TruthBomber21 posted...
is there a 1 TB hdd that fits into tablets?

yes and will also be flash

neither of those physical media options would be adequate for 4k or even standard HD games

a ps4 disc is 50gb

It'd be a good idea and typical sony follow-the-leader behavior so I can see it being true. If it isn't stupid expensive and will actually exist one day then I'm interested

2020-2021
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. new playstation portable from ceo is a tablet ps4 with the dock ps4 pro - rumor
  • Topic Archived