• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Trophy Hunters, if you get the plat, do you make sure it's 100%?

User Info: pomerleaub

pomerleaub
4 months ago#11
DaDrkKnight posted...
For the main game I plat, for DLC I just complete

Exactly unless the dlc is good (looking at you dying lights “the following” dlc)
gfaq55b

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 months ago#12
depends really, if i'm enjoying a game enough to go for the plat, i'm probably going to play dlc anyways, on the other hand, if that dlc is an arena/time attack/challenge map/100 floor rng tower...

f*** that.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
4 months ago#13
I'll plat the main game. For add-on will have to depends. Some add-on I didn't really care to get it because it's hard or waste my time to get it.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png |
Is Wu Chun still popular nowaday?

User Info: Arkane Denial

Arkane Denial
4 months ago#14
I miss the 2008/2009 days where getting the Plat means 100%.
Bark at the Moon

User Info: TheZermoehrer

TheZermoehrer
4 months ago#15
No DLC so not always 100%
Before birth, we already have a date with the death...

User Info: busterSouls

busterSouls
4 months ago#16
My rocket league plat is 44% lol.
You should be gittin it. Git it while the gittins gud. Git it while you can. You should be gittin it.

User Info: Goji

Goji
4 months ago#17
Nah, whether I try for 100% depends on the game and what else I have to play. Certain games I like so much I decide I'm going to eventually 100% them on the spot, and sometimes I decide to get DLC and replay/100% a game because I'm bored.
https://psnprofiles.com/Hedorah1971

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
4 months ago#18
Nope. For example, I got the plat in FFXV, but no way am I going to bother trying to get all the DLC trophies.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 months ago#19
Nope. I’m not purchasing DLC just for trophies. And some games have really tedious online trophies that started out as paid DLC but eventually the content was made free for everyone (Uncharted and TLOU I’m looking at you) and I’m not bothering to spend dozens of hours getting those either even though I technically have access to the content now.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 months ago#20
If I have the dlc, I'll probably try to get them all, within reason (I'm not going to replay a campaign X times, or maybe the online is mostly dead by then). Many of the games I don't own the dlc for, so I'd never be able to 100% them all anyway. I only buy the dlc if I want to play it, and that decision is never related to trophies.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Trophy Hunters, if you get the plat, do you make sure it's 100%?
  • Topic Archived