• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Darksiders 3, 11 minutes of new gameplay

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
5 months ago#1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s91PgLA9hCM
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
5 months ago#2
The combat looks pretty janky, definitely not as fluid as the first two. Sad that this is the final product.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
5 months ago#3
CronoDyne posted...
The combat looks pretty janky, definitely not as fluid as the first two. Sad that this is the final product.

Final product? Funny, I thought the game didnt come out for another 4 months.

Also after watching the video, it looks pretty good. Sure some polish would be nice of course, but that can be accomplished pretty well over the next few months, not to mention patches post-launch will likely work on some optimizations.
Finally completed the Platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 on Vita.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Lord.Sabram

User Info: DevilNinjaNetta

DevilNinjaNetta
5 months ago#4
Are they trying to kill any hype this game could have?
Naught's had, all's spent, where our desire is got without content.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 months ago#5
Glad it's back on Earth, i had trouble liking the 2nd game because it wasn't.
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: smerf1

smerf1
5 months ago#6
Combat looks pretty fluid to me. But the game defo isn't final yet. We're still months away from it.
PSN: Viva-La-Baz

User Info: Thierrymon

Thierrymon
5 months ago#7
Sabram posted...
CronoDyne posted...

Also after watching the video, it looks pretty good. Sure some polish would be nice of course, but that can be accomplished pretty well over the next few months, not to mention patches post-launch will likely work on some optimizations.

The combat isnt going to change much in 4 months. The last few months of dev time will be used for bug fixing and polishing.

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
5 months ago#8
Darksiders has always been fairly meh as a series.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
An absolute legend on the PS4 boards.

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
5 months ago#9
Sabram posted...
CronoDyne posted...

If you think games drastically change in 4 months you need to give your head a shake.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
5 months ago#10
I should probably get around to playing the first two. I own them from flash sales. Original or warmastered?

College roommate got it when it came out and all i remember about it is that it was a drinking game of "spot what they directly lifted from other games"
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Darksiders 3, 11 minutes of new gameplay
  • Topic Archived