• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Your favorite band atm?

User Info: snot2

snot2
5 months ago#151
GHOST
NIGHT DEMOn
INME
MUSE
how do i press space bar to jump

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 months ago#152
Greta Van Fleet & The Cult
I'm gonna see the cult in a couple weeks, with STP & bush, really looking forward to the Cult.
I have Ozzy tickets, never seen him solo. I basically have sxm radio because of Ozzy
Also gonna see Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson next week, never seen either, but i think i have pavilion tickets, so probably a sweet show to see up close
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
5 months ago#153
I think Flogging Molly and Radiohead are the only "current" groups I still listen to. Lots of "singers".
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: Turbo_Egg_Salad

Turbo_Egg_Salad
5 months ago#154
Wilson Phillips.

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
5 months ago#155
I have zero idea what type of rock genre it is etc but looking through the songs I used to have maybe someone can let me know or recommend some new bands similar. Been yearsssssss since I listened to rock.to me just sounded good on tv and ended up getting the albums for them at the time

Linkin Park
Breaking Benjamin
Puddle of mudd
Staind
Avenge Sevenfold
POD
Limp Bizkit
Alter Bridge
Disturb
Adelitas Way
3 Doors down

So yeah as you can tell I like songs where I can understand the lyrics and has good instruments and vocals, Im not really into that hard rock where its alotttttttt of screaming to the point someone will look at me like im crazy on the street etc just not my type of genre
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >> <o>\o/ "YES"."YES"

User Info: cincyguitarhero

cincyguitarhero
5 months ago#156
A toss up between Fleshgod Apocalypse or Devin Townsend... Fleshgod and SYL are always in rotation, but DTP’s latest live album is just woooooooowwww.
Devin Townsend is the bestest ever. If you disagree, you're wrong.

User Info: AH88

AH88
5 months ago#157
Static-X, long live evil disco.

User Info: -Locke-

-Locke-
5 months ago#158
I've been listening to Oasis lately. Great band.

User Info: WickedWitcher

WickedWitcher
5 months ago#159
OZ_Archangel posted...
I have zero idea what type of rock genre it is etc but looking through the songs I used to have maybe someone can let me know or recommend some new bands similar. Been yearsssssss since I listened to rock.to me just sounded good on tv and ended up getting the albums for them at the time

Linkin Park
Breaking Benjamin
Puddle of mudd
Staind
Avenge Sevenfold
POD
Limp Bizkit
Alter Bridge
Disturb
Adelitas Way
3 Doors down

So yeah as you can tell I like songs where I can understand the lyrics and has good instruments and vocals, Im not really into that hard rock where its alotttttttt of screaming to the point someone will look at me like im crazy on the street etc just not my type of genre

Check out Cold, the “year of the spider” album. Its an older album but one of my favorites.
How can I believe, when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
5 months ago#160
Overall favourite band never changes, Esoteric. But I've been listening to a stupid amount of Modest Mouse of late because I'm a giant sellout.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Your favorite band atm?
  • Topic Archived