Why do troll's troll?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do troll's troll?

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
3 months ago#31
Theyre mentally unhinged and extremely inadequate people off the internet so they take a sort of "revenge" online.

Hell, their use of multiple accounts is straight up multiple personality disorder.
Nothing for you here...

User Info: JohnRyder

JohnRyder
3 months ago#32
Because if you make a senible topic you won't get many peoples attention. But if you annoy people with your topic, you will get a lot more attention. This is what they want. Attention!

User Info: mninp

mninp
3 months ago#33
They're bored and they want attention.

What's funny to me is that trolls don't realize that trying to get attention from some anonymous person on the internet is just really pathetic. Wouldn't that make you feel like s***? I mean you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel at that point.

So really the joke's on them.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
3 months ago#34
Babbit55 posted...
Smiffwilm posted...
https://media.giphy.com/media/623LqBP7nkD4GUngve/giphy.gif

This guy gets it
PlayStation Only Gamer. PS2 > PS1 > PS3 > PSVita > PS4
Favorite Genres: TP survival horror with combat, Hack n' Slash, TPS, TB anime style JRPGs, VN

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
3 months ago#35
Empty lives, i believe.
Most anticipated: Dreams, No Man's Sky Next, Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, Death's Gambit, Chasm and Starfield

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 months ago#36
Has anybody actually asked the king himself? I don't think anybody has the balls to call him a troll to his face.
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Evieholly13

Evieholly13
3 months ago#37
Cause its fun

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 months ago#38
KinjoTakemura posted...
melvynmelster posted...
Why do they?

I do it for fun. I don't really troll light weights unless I'm sure I can trigger a meltdown. Xbox fanboys are my favorite target. Then comes Nintendo. Lastly, morbidly obese Youtube personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMWsO_-X7Y

we can say the same thing about you and your meltdown

welcome to Gamefaqs.were you are 100% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs

User Info: IgorSaray

IgorSaray
3 months ago#39
Because it’s fun to see people triggered.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
3 months ago#40
Because yo momma.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do troll's troll?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived