• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you replay the Wolfenstein games and Metro 2033 games?

User Info: ChunkersMcflush

ChunkersMcflush
5 months ago#1
I enjoy Wolfenstein so much that I've played each game so far probably 3 times each, maybe 4 for Wolfenstein the New Order and 2 times for The Old Blood.

I am getting Metro Redux soon for PS4. Hopefully I will enjoy those all the same as well.

Do you ever replay those franchises and if so how many times have you completed each game?

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
5 months ago#2
More like i intend to play metro at some point...
http://psnprofiles.com/meecegoatsalot

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
5 months ago#3
I do. Great games.

User Info: NIK12787

NIK12787
5 months ago#4
I beaten both games on Metro Redux and might play through them again before Exodus comes out. Haven't replayed Wolfenstein The Old Blood and New Order yet although I beaten both and playing through Wolfenstein 2.
PSN Tag: Chobits_Chi

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
5 months ago#5
Yep. I've played through Wolfenstein numerous times now.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
5 months ago#6
Yes to all except Wolf 2. I never want to have to sit through that again.
Fallout 76 = Sea of Thieves

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 months ago#7
Wolfenstein yes.
Metro gets boring with multiple playthroughs
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 months ago#8
Zombody2 posted...
Yes to all except Wolf 2. I never want to have to sit through that again.

i want to play a wyatt campaign, because i heard he is tripping the whole time, but that would mean sitting through the story again
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Crikey

Crikey
5 months ago#9
I only replayed Wolfenstein to experience both story paths. It's unfortunate that they hardly differ at all from each other. That was only with the Blood games, I haven't played 2 yet. .

User Info: Lord_Dragmire

Lord_Dragmire
5 months ago#10
Naw. I don't have time to replay those games. Only one I can see myself going back to is TNC.
Do not betray my expectations.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you replay the Wolfenstein games and Metro 2033 games?
  • Topic Archived