PS4 fell of the shelf. Bottom half is cracked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4 fell of the shelf. Bottom half is cracked.

User Info: Mizyaz

Mizyaz
3 months ago#1
My mother made it fall accidentally. It’s working perfectly fine but there is a crack on the right bottom front corner and a bent on the bottom left case.

Does anyone know how much will it cost to repair? Only the bottom case is hurt, everything else is fine.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
3 months ago#2
Mizyaz posted...
My mother made it fall accidentally. It’s working perfectly fine but there is a crack on the right bottom front corner and a bent on the bottom left case.

Does anyone know how much will it cost to repair? Only the bottom case is hurt, everything else is fine.

If it's only cosmetic and it's working fine, I wouldn't be too worried about repairing it. Do you play a lot of disc based content?

User Info: Mizyaz

Mizyaz
3 months ago#3
CalistoCoon posted...
Mizyaz posted...

If it's only cosmetic and it's working fine, I wouldn't be too worried about repairing it. Do you play a lot of disc based content?

I only have wolfenstein the new order as disc. Everything else is digital.
It’s only cosmetic but it bugs me.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 months ago#4
Mizyaz posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
Mizyaz posted...

You can buy skins for ps4 if cosmetic issues bug you.
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch
(message deleted)

CalistoCoon
3 months ago#6
Mizyaz posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
Mizyaz posted...

Yeah, the bend may have issues ejecting discs, but maybe not, if there's no issues, you should just look into a skin.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 months ago#7
"Damn it Mom!"
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

CalistoCoon
3 months ago#8
GRTooCool posted...
"Damn it Mom!"

I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose, I'm sure it's just one of those things that happened.

User Info: Paulf001

Paulf001
3 months ago#9
Pictures ?

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
3 months ago#10
Paulf001 posted...
Pictures ?

🙁Hmmm
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4 fell of the shelf. Bottom half is cracked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived