EA blaming Zelda Botw for Mass Effect's failure

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. EA blaming Zelda Botw for Mass Effect's failure

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 month ago#31
Yeah, when you go to the drive through, it's meal #1-#6's fault that #7 the s*** sandwhich pubic supreme with big ass roach fries doesn't sell well.

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
1 month ago#32
KurzWeber72 posted...
normo1 posted...
With Anthems current date of Feb 22 they are in the same boat.

kingdom Hearts 3 Jan 29
Days Gone Feb 22
Division 2 March 15

Crackdown 3 as well. It'll be great if they blame Terry Crews if Anthen (hopefully) fails

aside from the bulls*** statement, i do kinda want this to happen. part of me even actually likes anthem, course the rest is like "f*** that destiny looking noise"

anthem fails, the devs start b****ing about terry crews and elsa (or whatever other disney character seems to be selling kh3) just for a strange juxtaposition.

then someone starts selling cardboard cutouts of terry crews with his arm around said disney character, both going "f*** anthem"
Here's an idea to make that rabbit harder: give him Gaea Rage. And don't even have the damage: just make it crash the game and delete your saves.

User Info: BlackAdam

BlackAdam
1 month ago#33
KurzWeber72 posted...
normo1 posted...
With Anthems current date of Feb 22 they are in the same boat.

kingdom Hearts 3 Jan 29
Days Gone Feb 22
Division 2 March 15

Crackdown 3 as well. It'll be great if they blame Terry Crews if Anthen (hopefully) fails

Terry loves crushing the competition.
The Official Black Adam of Injustice 2.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
1 month ago#34
You don't see Guerrilla complai-- oh, that's right, they were successful with HZD even when Zelda took their thunder, because they made a not-s*** game and actually got to put out the DLC they wanted.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
1 month ago#35
They cancelled the open beta & the game flopped.
Whoever was responsible for cancelling the beta is most responsible for the game failing.

Multiplayer was really f***ing fun, people probably would have bought the game if they played MP first.
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: BlackAdam

BlackAdam
1 month ago#36
Thermador446 posted...
Whoever was responsible for cancelling the beta is most responsible for the game failing.

Multiplayer was really f***ing fun, people probably would have bought the game if they played MP first.

No way. When people think of Mass Effect only two things come to mind, a deep rpg and sex with aliens. No one buys ME for MP.
The Official Black Adam of Injustice 2.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
1 month ago#37
Thermador446 posted...

@Thermador446 I loved the ME3 MP and I was really looking forward to this one, but I was seriously disappointed it was only 30fps and that was the main reason I didn't stick with it long. Considering the small map size and that games last gen had 60fps MP, no excuses for 30fps now.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
1 month ago#38
https://youtu.be/DpQC1A-MEb8
Metallica Gear: the ultimate weapon that has a large tongue. Used for tactical licking.
I'll unscrew your head and Hee-Ho down your neck!

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
1 month ago#39
If you're a well known company and make a decent game, people will flock. Breath of the Wild isn't the reason their glitch fest of a game sucked.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#40
EA can stick it.
http://i.imgur.com/Xg8VWnT.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. EA blaming Zelda Botw for Mass Effect's failure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived