Why are you happy right now (gaming related)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are you happy right now (gaming related)?

User Info: nfobia

nfobia
2 months ago#1
I decided to create this thread as a counter-force to all the negativity, homosexual nonsense and other uninteresting blabber going on in this board. Its a boredom here and I hope this encourages people to create more positive and interesting threads.

So, please share and tell us why are you happy right now? What games or gaming related news are making you happy right now?

I've been really happy playing Dark Souls Remastered and Bloodstained: CotM during recent weeks. So different, yet so similar great games.

Other thing that makes me happy is E3 related. We finally know the new From Software game and a release window.
Finally a trailer for the Cyberpunk 2077.
And last but not least, Resident Evil 2 Remake stuff and very soon-ish release date makes me super happy!
These news & trailers alone made this years E3 great and its great as a gamer to look forward to play these games one day.
Jeesus on Herra

User Info: Switchgamer

Switchgamer
2 months ago#2
Reasonably I guess, there is a ton of crap out there, but there are some gems.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that gaming will never be as good as it used to be, so I just pick up what looks fun and carry on.
Currently playing:-
XB1 - Rare Replay | PS4 - Diablo III | Switch ..nothing, sold it..

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
2 months ago#3
Im extremely happy, I managed to pull Okita Alter in Fate Grand Order as a pure f2p ( she came after 26 tickets and 20 quartz or so.)

I still whaled $400 ( 200 was from before and i whaled another 200 after.)

I managed to get a second copy of Okita Alter very early ( like sub 150 quartz after the initial one, it ate into some of the 600$ fund but it wasnt all that much.)

I stopped rolling for now, Im saving for the Summer servants now. ( if its like the previous Summers, it will be a 2 part banner, each with an exclusive SSR)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: GamingGod

GamingGod
2 months ago#4
nfobia posted...
I decided to create this thread as a counter-force to all the negativity, homosexual nonsense and other uninteresting blabber going on in this board. Its a boredom here and I hope this encourages people to create more positive and interesting threads.

So, please share and tell us why are you happy right now? What games or gaming related news are making you happy right now?

I've been really happy playing Dark Souls Remastered and Bloodstained: CotM during recent weeks. So different, yet so similar great games.

Other thing that makes me happy is E3 related. We finally know the new From Software game and a release window.
And last but not least, Resident Evil 2 Remake stuff and very soon-ish release date makes me super happy!
These news & trailers alone made this years E3 great and its great as a gamer to look forward to play these games one day.

FromSoft are one trick pony garbage

Even the fighting animation of sekiro looks like souls. They keep recycling the same garbage and you guys eat it up and then s*** on series like assassin Creed which introduced more diverse elements than dullsouls does between games

That's pretty pathetic
You want facts? I bring them

User Info: BlueRain88

BlueRain88
2 months ago#5
Very hyped for TES6 even though it's a long way off. Also for RE2 remake and TLoU2.

Oh, and Spyro Reignited, and possibly Rage 2, and Ghost of Tsushima.

Right now, I'm playing a game on PC called Grim Dawn. It's very similar to Diablo and is surprisingly good for an indie title.
"Writing someone's name next to a quote doesn't mean they said it" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: GamingGod

GamingGod
2 months ago#6
Anyway the Sequel to the greatest game of all time got me hyped despite what idiots say
You want facts? I bring them

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
2 months ago#7
I'm excited that there's seriously going to be a samurai movie style game -how did it not occur to me before that I wanted this?-, and happy Sucker Punch is making it, InFamous was a lot of fun.

Otherwise, I honestly really like Pokemon Ultra Moon and find it one of the best in the series for convenient features, that's keeping me busy.
FC: 4356 3131 8636 UM IGN: Ash
(message deleted)

User Info: regs8376

regs8376
2 months ago#9
Finally got s kh3 release date
GT: EnvyTheMalice
PSN: franchise14

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
2 months ago#10
GamingGod posted...
nfobia posted...

FromSoft are one trick pony garbage

Even the fighting animation of sekiro looks like souls. They keep recycling the same garbage and you guys eat it up and then s*** on series like assassin Creed which introduced more diverse elements than dullsouls does between games

That's pretty pathetic

It took four postsand a total of 2 minutes before somebody had to start negativity and insults.

Stay classy internet
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are you happy right now (gaming related)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived