• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4 Account Locked?

User Info: JechtEXE

JechtEXE
2 years ago#1
I just played my PS4 like two days ago and when I just turned it on and clicked my PSN I have a message on the screen saying my account has been locked due to either needing to change my password (and check my email) or there have been too many sign-in attempts. I haven't touched my account and I haven't gotten an email about needing to change my password. Anyone know what the issue could be here?
PSN/League/Everything Online: WynWins or WynWyns
3DS: 3136-7592-6341 (Currently playing League, Tales of Zestiria, God of War, FFXIV)

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 years ago#2
Sounds like you were almost hacked.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: tr1bes

tr1bes
2 years ago#3
Yep, hacked. Or maybe someone at home putting the wrong password so many times that it put a red flag on your account. Check your email and contact Sony.

Please don't ask this board to help because we are not customer supports and being paid at all.
Good to be a gamer. Proud to be owner of NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, 360, PS1-4, 3ds, GBA, psp, Switch

User Info: MeowMix101

MeowMix101
2 years ago#4
Yeah someone kept trying to log into my ps4 while I was using it this morning stalled them long enough to change my password completely also make sure they did not use your primary reset for your psn accounts since it can only be done every 6 months

User Info: chief606

chief606
2 years ago#5
tr1bes posted...
Yep, hacked. Or maybe someone at home putting the wrong password so many times that it put a red flag on your account. Check your email and contact Sony.

Please don't ask this board to help because we are not customer supports and being paid at all.

What a terrible response. This is a gaming forum. Like come on. No need to come off so pompous. TC, once you get your account in order, activate 2 step verification. It will prevent any of this from happening in the future.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 years ago#6
chief606 posted...
tr1bes posted...

What a terrible response. This is a gaming forum. Like come on. No need to come off so pompous. TC, once you get your account in order, activate 2 step verification. It will prevent any of this from happening in the future.

you could also do this have zero money in your online wallet and no credit card info on file.plus make your password 23 digits long .if a hacker can guess that password he can look around to see you have no money and credit card info .since that all they are looking for anyway

welcome to Gamefaqs.were you are 100% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs
(message deleted)

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 years ago#8
his reply is 100% correct we are not sony support .plus that comment was uncalled for

welcome to Gamefaqs.were you are 100% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs

User Info: chief606

chief606
2 years ago#9
djwagon posted...
his reply is 100% correct we are not sony support .plus that comment was uncalled for

Yeah at that last comment, I take it back. Go call Sony.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
2 years ago#10
EAims posted...
Sounds like you were almost hacked.

"hacked"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4 Account Locked?
  • Topic Archived