• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game critic TotalBiscuit dies at age 33

User Info: setsunahq

setsunahq
6 months ago#71
ExperiencePoint posted...
Lucky him I hope I get to die of cancer at a young age.

You can always jump and do a summersault
(message deleted)

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
6 months ago#73
setsunahq posted...
ExperiencePoint posted...
Lucky him I hope I get to die of cancer at a young age.

You can always jump and do a summersault

To cowardly for that.
Currently Playing: Horizon Zero Dawn

User Info: Grischnak

Grischnak
6 months ago#74
Putting Totalbiscuit aside, wtf is with the outrage over what he said in that tweet? It's like a 5.5/10 on the viciousness scale. It's certainly not a nice thing to say but holding a grudge for years over it seems a bit...extreme...

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
6 months ago#75
Grischnak posted...
Putting Totalbiscuit aside, wtf is with the outrage over what he said in that tweet? It's like a 5.5/10 on the viciousness scale. It's certainly not a nice thing to say but holding a grudge for years over it seems a bit...extreme...

TB always had a... toxic and pseudo-intellectual personality. The tweet was absorbed by many people to be reminded of his crudeness.
My Nex Machina Review:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/202532-nex-machina-death-machine/reviews/166253

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
6 months ago#76
MooreCoffee posted...
brolynick posted...
knightimex posted...
Oh and didn't he apologize AFTER finding out he got cancer?
A little late dontcha think?

No, he didn't find out until a year later

Why would he have even apologized if he didn't at least have an idea that something was wrong with his body, though?

Like people said, it was years ago and really it was far beyond being relevant to say sorry at that point.

UNLESS, he had a notion that he was under the weather himself, and just didn't announce it until his fans wouldn't draw the connection between "guy bullies others with cancer insults to help boost his career, then gets cancer himself and is sorry about it, again only for attention"

Actually some thought that he lied about cancer at first because of s*** storm he faced after his tweet. It was all over reddit
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10
(message deleted)

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
6 months ago#78
i have never told anyone to die on the internet.

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
6 months ago#79
Sad news.

User Info: hitens

hitens
6 months ago#80
happychappy654 posted...
knightimex posted...
I like how people think people who wished death on another person should be excused because it was years ago.
If you commit to making that kind of remark then may karma follow you to the last day of your life.

Don't say s*** like that unless you accept the fate of getting f***ed by karma.
R.I.P but I'm far from sad.

Yeah, like you've NEVER said "go die in a fire" or something to that effect online. People say s*** all the time because people are imperfect. If you condemed everyone to death for one offence and never forgave, then everyone on the planet would be dead. In case you didn't know, people do stupid s*** every day. It's called being human.

Stop acting high and mighty. I know it's cool these days to be a cold psychopath but it's pathetic. I was no fan of the guy, but you're just being an immature idiot.

I'm guessing if it were up to people like you, name calling would be a capital offence.
If you respond to someone you previously said you ignored, you're a coward with no willpower.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game critic TotalBiscuit dies at age 33
  • Topic Archived