I think it's safe to say...Skyrim is the best game of all time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I think it's safe to say...Skyrim is the best game of all time.

User Info: CaspuR

CaspuR
6 months ago#31
Beers posted...
Skyrim was the first non Japanese game to get a perfect score from Famitsu.

Japanese people love Skyrim if the amount of mods they produce to this day something to go by lol.

User Info: Lesotheron1

Lesotheron1
6 months ago#32
Beers posted...

Which means THEY thought it was great.

There are tons of people out there who aren't Famitsu.

User Info: Beers

Beers
6 months ago#33
Lesotheron1 posted...
Beers posted...

Which means THEY thought it was great.

There are tons of people out there who aren't Famitsu.

Okay?
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: Lesotheron1

Lesotheron1
6 months ago#34
Beers posted...
Okay?

I'm just saying that a perfect score from Famitsu only means at least one person at Famitsu really liked the game. It doesn't necessarily translate into anything more significant than that.

If you had said, "The PS4 version of Skyrim has a metacritic score of 81", that's more meaningful data to me. Not that metacritic is the be-all, end-all authority, but at least they take what a lot of people are saying into consideration, not just one or two.

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
6 months ago#35
CaspuR posted...
It’s certainly the best game I have ever played and it was the only game where I truly felt “immersed” in it’s world.

A lot of game say they are immersive, but Skyrim truly is.

The first time I played Skyrim i felt...something...something I have never felt in a game before and have yet to feel since.

That something may be some pointing object that you left in your chair before sitting and you associated the pleasure you got with some so so entry from elder scrolls
Electronic engineer, gamer, technology analyst.

User Info: Peachi

Peachi
6 months ago#36
Gatchan2 posted...
hell no
VI > V > IX > VIII > X > IV > VII > XII > X-2 > II > I > III> XIII-2> XIII > XV > LR

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
6 months ago#37
IloveElite posted...
CaspuR posted...
It’s certainly the best game I have ever played and it was the only game where I truly felt “immersed” in it’s world.

A lot of game say they are immersive, but Skyrim truly is.

The first time I played Skyrim i felt...something...something I have never felt in a game before and have yet to feel since.

You never played Morrowind then? It’s a far better game in many ways. Skyrim is a very dumbed down Morrowind.

^This

Morrowind is the best TES game.
Another visitor, stay a while, stay FOREVER!

User Info: Meatph

Meatph
6 months ago#38
Bad story. Bad gameplay. Bad combat. Bad animations. Bad loot system.

Only thing it gets right is exploration but there's no actual reason to explore it with the loot system and all the dungeons that just end up looking the same.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
6 months ago#39
Shhjhh I thought so too my first time through
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
6 months ago#40
Well you are right about one thing TC.

It’s safe to say it. You’re wrong, but nothing will happen to you for saying it.

And keep in mind, the claim is impossible to be proven right. There is no Super Bowl for games, and unlike professional sports where you at least have numbers to look at to compare data, all you have here are subjective reviews and a bunch of faceless names to prove your point to. There is absolutely no way to measure how to be the best. No criteria, no equations to solve, nothing. So your statement is your opinion, and trust me on this, being the best is not a matter of opinion.

See my sig for proof.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I think it's safe to say...Skyrim is the best game of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived