Since Dynasty Warriors 9 is s***, which is the best game on PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Since Dynasty Warriors 9 is s***, which is the best game on PS4

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#31
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Hands down. No dub though

Don’t care about no dub because I’m not a little b****.

User Info: Chris_Hansen

Chris_Hansen
7 months ago#32
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Dynasty Warriors 9

https://youtu.be/Y66Wu2ORgOA

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
7 months ago#33
Fried posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Hands down. No dub though

Don’t care about no dub because I’m not a little b****.

dynasty warriors 7 empires was all japan dub. english text only.
april will see which game he brings to the table down the road (unsure at this point).
I'm pretty much Stu from Rugrats making pudding at 4 in morning because I've lost control of my life - Polycosm

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
7 months ago#34
Fried posted...
Chris_Hansen posted...
Dynasty Warriors 9 is fine, guys.

https://youtu.be/_CougCI-gmY

Here’s the thing though DW9 is sht because it’s not a real DW game.

There is a difference between a legitimately bad game and a glitchy ass game.

I clearly played the game and know why it sucks you clearly just looked up the game’s glitched and jump in the hate bandwagon, relax

I just encountered a glitch in Far Cry 5 is the game a piece of s*** too?

Farcray 5 is a piece of s*** because it has a gamebreakomg bug of getting stuck in save loops. Because the game only let's you have one save and it's consistently overwritten by the autosave mechanic.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#35
Chris_Hansen posted...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Dynasty Warriors 9

https://youtu.be/Y66Wu2ORgOA

Like I said glitches doesn’t make the game ad, it’s the changes that make it bad.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
7 months ago#36
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Fried posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
You ride your horse for a long ass time and stop to kill like 20 guys and go to the next skirmish, repeat that’s the whole game.

no it isn't. and you know it.

Yeah it is.

except no it isn't.

Except it is. The open world is poorly implemented, performance issues galore (even post patch), clones galore, less combos, less weapons, enemies seem to spawn at the rate of Hyrule Warriors on 2DS, boring side activities, clones, mostly horrible dub, no battle feels grand in scale.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
7 months ago#37
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, that's the answer to your question.

DW9 is a good time, I just can't believe how horrifically misunderstood it is. The open world connects what would be several missions together from the older DW titles. Instead of being separated by loading screens, you play on a section of the map. It's not meant to be like Skyrim or Far Cry, it's DW through and through.

If you find yourself mindlessly riding your horse and doing nothing then you're doing it wrong. At no point should you ever have to make a huge journey when playing a story arc. Not only that, if you want to go away from the mission area you're currently in, all towers and way markers you unlock are open for every character to fast travel to.

If you're gonna hate the game, at least hate it for a reason that exists instead of what Jim Sterling told you to.

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
7 months ago#38
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate gives you the most bang for your buck.
Insert Deep/funny/nonsensical signature here.

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
7 months ago#39
I have yet to play it, bu Samurai Warriors 4 seems good.

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
7 months ago#40
Zombody2 posted...
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, that's the answer to your question.

DW9 is a good time, I just can't believe how horrifically misunderstood it is. The open world connects what would be several missions together from the older DW titles. Instead of being separated by loading screens, you play on a section of the map. It's not meant to be like Skyrim or Far Cry, it's DW through and through.

If you find yourself mindlessly riding your horse and doing nothing then you're doing it wrong. At no point should you ever have to make a huge journey when playing a story arc. Not only that, if you want to go away from the mission area you're currently in, all towers and way markers you unlock are open for every character to fast travel to.

If you're gonna hate the game, at least hate it for a reason that exists instead of what Jim Sterling told you to.
"Non-English reviews don't matter"-Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Since Dynasty Warriors 9 is s***, which is the best game on PS4
  • Topic Archived