• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Since Dynasty Warriors 9 is s***, which is the best game on PS4

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
7 months ago#11
CrimsonGear80 posted...
9 is fine.

This. I personally can't wait for the next DW game. The made a good foundation with 9 for the future of this series.
"Non-English reviews don't matter"-Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#12
Jason_Hudson posted...
Fried posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Fried posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
9 is fine.

No it’s not

nah, it is.

Not it’s not. Overwhelmingy negative reviews all over the internet and Steam

Lmao don't try arguing with him, you won't change his mind. You know it's s***, I know it's s***, most people know it's s***. The fact is that there are always going to be fans of something, even if it's total garbage. Xenosaga and Crimson both love DW9. Peontom loves Metal Gear Survive. etc etc.

As for the best game on the PS4, it's The Witcher 3. Not counting remasters or anything, but TW3 could probably top those too.

I meant the best DW game on PS4.

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
7 months ago#13
You know it's s***, I know it's s***,

the guy with "trump is the greatest president" in his sig claiming other things are "s***"....
"Why you eyin' my lemon drink?"
http://i.imgur.com/84F6B2e.gif

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
7 months ago#14
Dynasty Warriors games are fun for what they are - mindless action mowing down hordes of enemies and clearing huge swaths of battlefield from red dots into blue dots.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

Fried
7 months ago#15
theshoveller posted...
Dynasty Warriors games are fun for what they are - mindless action mowing down hordes of enemies and clearing huge swaths of battlefield from red dots into blue dots.

Which Dynasty Warriors 9 has none of those elements

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
7 months ago#16
Fried posted...
theshoveller posted...

I don't think you've even played it....
"Why you eyin' my lemon drink?"
http://i.imgur.com/84F6B2e.gif

User Info: brolynick

brolynick
7 months ago#17
JohnUchihaLee posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
9 is fine.

This. I personally can't wait for the next DW game. The made a good foundation with 9 for the future of this series.

I agree. All they have to add is decent AI, world map that isn't empty, non-generic weapons, good voice acting, better performance, better graphics, better combat system, missions that aren't spread out, better sidequests, make stealth not a joke, remove the grappling hook

Foundation is already there though, I mean it's called Dynasty Warriors so they have that at least
http://i.imgur.com/rZwq5Ro.jpg

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
7 months ago#18
Fried posted...
theshoveller posted...

Haven't played 9, but I'm assuming it's like everything from 2 onwards, as DW1 was the only oddball of that group and was a fighting game.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
7 months ago#19
9 is pretty good.
My pen is mightier.

Fried
7 months ago#20
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Fried posted...
theshoveller posted...

I don't think you've even played it....

I did for 2 hours

You ride your horse for a long ass time and stop to kill like 20 guys and go to the next skirmish, repeat that’s the whole game.

Not to mention the new combat is wack.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Since Dynasty Warriors 9 is s***, which is the best game on PS4
  • Topic Archived