I thought you said GOW does not copy TLOU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I thought you said GOW does not copy TLOU?

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
4 weeks ago#21
WhiteWolf338 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
TC, why do you care if it does copy from another game anyway?

I mean, all you're doing is copying the dozens of already existing topics on this same subject

do you think that little of yourself that you can't hold yourself to the same standard as the people you're complaining about?

Because you have all been saying that its nothing like TLOU and now you are reeling and cant just humble yourself and admit you were wrong.

I never said anything like that

all you're doing is generalizing in a attempt to win some argument you're only having in your own imagination
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: AloysLoofah

AloysLoofah
4 weeks ago#22
It is pretty funny that a few days ago people were comparing it to TLoU and the rabid fanboys attacked them for it. Now the director of the game comes out and says they just copied TLoU and suddenly it's a good thing. Fanboys fanboy.
Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
4 weeks ago#23
AloysLoofah posted...
It is pretty funny that a few days ago people were comparing it to TLoU and the rabid fanboys attacked them for it. Now the director of the game comes out and says they just copied TLoU and suddenly it's a good thing. Fanboys fanboy.

Yep huge reeling here. Fans of this game are so immature that they cant just admit they were wrong.
My sig sucks

User Info: buggins1974

buggins1974
4 weeks ago#24
WhiteWolf338 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
TC, why do you care if it does copy from another game anyway?

I mean, all you're doing is copying the dozens of already existing topics on this same subject

do you think that little of yourself that you can't hold yourself to the same standard as the people you're complaining about?

Because you have all been saying that its nothing like TLOU and now you are reeling and cant just humble yourself and admit you were wrong.
They do say that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are of course wrong, as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head.

User Info: jnavarro75

jnavarro75
4 weeks ago#25
https://youtu.be/E4VxewepbYk
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I thought you said GOW does not copy TLOU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived