Do you play with blood & gore on/off?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you play with blood & gore on/off?

User Info: zado19

zado19
4 months ago#31
dr_zomberg posted...
Jx1010 posted...
I watched a guy fall down to a lower floor on the street and he had blood all over his head.
I think he landed on his head and there was blood everywhere, the guy’s head was all covered in blood. The guys that were with him quickly helped him and the ambulance got there quick as well.

I felt so bad for him, poor guy. Seeing all the blood made me realize things like this are not for “entertainment”. I dont turn it off from games but do think its stupid when some games are heavily loaded with blood and gore, like who enjoys that.

anyone smart enough to know everything they see in a videogame is fake.

i guess youre not smart enough.

Exactly this.... I can separate games from reality. Of course I don’t want to see that crap in real life but in the game, it’s just that.... a game
It shows that I know that VGCharts is a VERY accurate gauge solely of physical sales - forte

User Info: Dtoohey

Dtoohey
4 months ago#32
Blood on for this guy
BabaBooey to ya all!

User Info: madeaccount4dis

madeaccount4dis
4 months ago#33
Off because I'm not an edgy 14 year old. And sometimes it makes games run better anyway

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 months ago#34
dr_zomberg posted...
i increase it when possible.
im not a p****.
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: sakuraarts

sakuraarts
4 months ago#35
I bet the people that say they turn it on because there not p**** actually really turn it off because they are p**** 😂
PM me if you want to have a good time :)

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 months ago#36
Always on! Why would I turn it off?
Hi
(message deleted)

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 months ago#38
madeaccount4dis posted...
Off because I'm not an edgy 14 year old. And sometimes it makes games run better anyway

sakuraarts posted...
I bet the people that say they turn it on because there not p**** actually really turn it off because they are p**** 😂

Seems to be a lot of projecting going on in this topic. Typical for GameFAQs I suppose but still disappointing.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#39
I used to take the Bloody Mess trait back when it didn't do anything for you in the first few Fallout games, so.... yeah.

Nothing says fun like kicking a guy in his balls so hard he literally explodes into a pile of gore.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
4 months ago#40
I wonder why we get Gore options to turn on or off, but I've never seen a bad language option to "beep" out the bad language. Not that i would use it or care i just find it interesting.
"Ain't nothing fun unless you play with it."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you play with blood & gore on/off?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived