Do You think it weak for a growth man to cry while playing games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do You think it weak for a growth man to cry while playing games?

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#101
neccis posted...
Has anyone ever balled uncontrollably while playing like a hack and slash type game? Like the more enemies you kill the harder you start to cry?

I did once, but then I finally reached 666 kills in Dynasty Warriors and it triggered the Devil himself, who came to me and stole my tears because he wanted to use them for a game he was making, something about the fourth entry in a big series, but they decided to go in a different direction with it and made it about some white-haired dude in a trenchcoat or some s*** and I continued to enjoy killing Chinese peons in Dynasty Warriors.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
4 months ago#102
neccis posted...
Has anyone ever balled uncontrollably while playing like a hack and slash type game? Like the more enemies you kill the harder you start to cry?

Wide happy grin more likely for me, when bodyparts start to fly like in Vermintide 2 pc version.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: neccis

neccis
4 months ago#103
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

Wide happy grin more likely for me, when bodyparts start to fly like in Vermintide 2 pc version.

Not even a few sniffles here and there?
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam

Pelaaja82
4 months ago#104
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

Maybe from happiness, because the sequel feels much better than the first one.

User Info: Shadow-Moses

Shadow-Moses
4 months ago#105
I think most people have "crying" confused with getting teary-eyed. I have never cried while playing a game or watching a movie. Have teared up on some occasions, of course, and I think that is what most people imply when they say that a game made them cry.

User Info: neccis

neccis
4 months ago#106
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

I just looked up Vermintide 2. It looks pretty sweet actually. Does it have third person at all?
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam

Pelaaja82
4 months ago#107
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

I just looked up Vermintide 2. It looks pretty sweet actually. Does it have third person at all?

I dont think so and the combat is kind of Chivalry: medieval warfare without the complex swinging, but you can do all kind of power strikes from upper or sideways and when they contact with the enemy it usually feels like it is doing some real damage to the enemy if the hit doest remove or smash something right up.

The 4 team co-op is very similar left 4 dead style, but in tudor sort of period with all kind of nice meaty weapons you could imagine swinging at the enemies.

The graphics in the pc version is really nice looking and there is a lot of enemies coming from all sides at you in the same time so team playing is a must.

User Info: xXsabbathXx

xXsabbathXx
4 months ago#108
Depends why you are crying and how you are crying.

If you are bawling like a baby because you keep losing to that boss, yeah thats not okay.

If you shed maybe a tear or two, not but balls out deep crying, over an emotional scene....well i guess thats fine. Thats what emotional scenes are meant for.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#109
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

I doubt it. The first one, I think the only time I've ever seen third-person in that game at all was when I was "incapacitated," as in "hanging from a cliff and need assistance being picked up" or "a packmaster is choking me out like a pro wrestler so can you kill him" stuff. Everything else was first-person like in Left for Dead.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

Pelaaja82
4 months ago#110
theshoveller posted...
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
neccis posted...

I doubt it. The first one, I think the only time I've ever seen third-person in that game at all was when I was "incapacitated," as in "hanging from a cliff and need assistance being picked up" or "a packmaster is choking me out like a pro wrestler so can you kill him" stuff. Everything else was first-person like in Left for Dead.

This and cant get enough of the mace weapons/halberd in the vemintide 2, i want to go hulk smash mode on the ratmen heads and they pop like a ripe melons.

The game is very brutal and i love the feeling of slicing and dicing the enemies.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do You think it weak for a growth man to cry while playing games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived