Just finished Mass Effect 3 and started Andromeda

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Just finished Mass Effect 3 and started Andromeda

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
4 months ago#21
Worst ME game ever. Just throw it in the trash where it belongs.
Check your privilege.

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
4 months ago#22
Andromeda is a bit of a turd in the series, but 3 has better graphics? What?
http://functor.bandcamp.com
http://cadavericlividity.bandcamp.com

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#23
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Well the andromeda characters are supposed to be young for the most part.

Obviously theres a few older guys like your daddy.

But one of the main reason for humans are to be in andromeda is to get their f*** on once home is found and populate. Thus is mostly stapping young lads and women of procreation age.

Makes the inclusion of Hainsley or whatever her name is even more odd.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

ReliusClover
4 months ago#24
Hmm, surprised I wasn't banned for insulting this game... yet...

(You're not allowed to criticize this "masterpiece" of diversity made by a truly incredible study of such talented amazing young people.)
Check your privilege.

theshoveller
4 months ago#25
ReliusClover posted...

(You're not allowed to criticize this "masterpiece" of diversity made by a truly incredible study of such talented amazing young people.)

Nah, you can criticize it. At worst you'll just piss off people who like it, with the "crowd" you draw varying from "people who liked it" to "OMG this is the bestest testament to inclusion ever and you're all these kinds of discriminatory people if you don't!" depending on your angle of attack.

ReliusClover
4 months ago#26
theshoveller posted...
ReliusClover posted...

Nah, you can criticize it. At worst you'll just piss off people who like it, with the "crowd" you draw varying from "people who liked it" to "OMG this is the bestest testament to inclusion ever and you're all these kinds of discriminatory people if you don't!" depending on your angle of attack.

Hmm, I see.

Some forums will ban you on site if you dare insult this masterpiece of gaming.
Check your privilege.

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
4 months ago#27
ReliusClover posted...

Why would you be banned? Lot's of people slam this game as it is, and rightfully so.

What I played of it was okay to say the least but once I got to yet another desert planet with a bunch of bulls*** quests I called it quits. I gave it a fair chance but I just found it to be boring. I generally give all games a chance and can overcome the short comings but ME:A had way too many of them.

The MP was fine but I was expecting a lot better then what we got considering what came before it.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic

theshoveller
4 months ago#28
ReliusClover posted...
theshoveller posted...
ReliusClover posted...

Hmm, I see.

Some forums will ban you on site if you dare insult this masterpiece of gaming.

Yeah, this isn't NeoGAF or Reset Era though. Mods here don't ban you because you like Game X despite it being made by Person Y, who is clearly a Z.

They do have some odd rules here, though. Like you can't call someone a troll - it's a moddable offense. That's a relatively recent change though which is really f***ing odd if you ask me. My guess is too many people threw that term around so they just went "Nope, stop using it, moddable if you do."

User Info: kblaze13

kblaze13
4 months ago#29
ReliusClover posted...

only places like resetera would ban you for that.

ME:A was trash at launch, and the fixes didn't really fix what was wrong with it just put a bandaid on it, it's animations were the stuff of meme making gold. It's writing was something along the lines of highschooler fanfic, the only thing it had going for it really was the MP.
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
4 months ago#30
Andromeda was good I thought. Didn't have any issues with it. Had a fun time playing it.
"Ain't nothing fun unless you play with it."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Just finished Mass Effect 3 and started Andromeda

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived