Why the hell is DmC Definitive Edition, censored???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why the hell is DmC Definitive Edition, censored???

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
4 months ago#81
Guys there is a Dante skin with a red coat and white hair, stop hating for hating.
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy.
Let's play Gwent.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#82
OracleGunner posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
At least people remember DmC’s characters.

You mean squirrel semen junkey, edgelord#124346, and I wanna be an anime? Because that's far less memorable than Dante, Trish and Lucia. Especially the latter's ever changing accent.

Trish wasn't in DMC2 as an actual "character," though - she was more of a Dante reskin of sorts going through I think Lucia's campaign if memory serves. She has no cutscenes, no role in the story, just... "Hey, here's an extra to unlock."

In fact, if I recall correctly, DMC2 has literally three, maybe four characters total - Dante, Lucia, the "big bad" Dante hunts down, and I'm tempted to say an "evil Lucia clone" or something. First DMC was similar - you had Dante, Trish, Mundus, and "The Azure Knight" (Virgil.)
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 months ago#83
theshoveller posted...
Trish wasn't in DMC2 as an actual "character," though - she was more of a Dante reskin of sorts going through I think Lucia's campaign if memory serves. She has no cutscenes, no role in the story, just... "Hey, here's an extra to unlock."

Still a playable character that had a balance between Dante and Lucia in exchange for not having DDT. At least I don't remember her having DDT.

theshoveller posted...
In fact, if I recall correctly, DMC2 has literally three, maybe four characters total - Dante, Lucia, the "big bad" Dante hunts down, and I'm tempted to say an "evil Lucia clone" or something. First DMC was similar - you had Dante, Trish, Mundus, and "The Azure Knight" (Virgil.)

You forgot the old lady.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 months ago#84
QCTeamkill posted...
Guys there is a Dante skin with a red coat and white hair, stop hating for hating.

they are still going about that crap?

and the cut out parts were known about since a couple of years ago.

Billysan posted...
They removed the stuff they were embarrassed about lol.

They didn't remove enough though.

good thing they didn't remove the foul mouth of Succubus, i can't post it here cause of the language though.
Sony keeps on delivering games, while nintendo on the other hand performs poorly on that front and turns their console into a dusty doorstop.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why the hell is DmC Definitive Edition, censored???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived