• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. GTA 6 to have a female lead? That's just gonna ruin the game

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
9 months ago#1
Did you guys see this rumor? https://www.google.com/amp/www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2018/03/grand-theft-auto-vi-to-be-set-in-vice-city-report.amp.html

Set in Vice City, nice. Female lead? No way! It doesn't fit with this game at all. Why force this s*** on everyone for the sake of a couple of SJWs?

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
9 months ago#2
Imagine. One tiny thing such as a female lead, ruining a whole game like that. Imagine the thought that goes into believing in that.
"I just came from the gym while you were munching on Doritos and sipping Mountain Dew in your mother's basement." - Kinjo

User Info: Lovecraftiangod

Lovecraftiangod
9 months ago#3
1 just a rumor
2 how do you know it doesn’t fit?
If you don't like Doctor Who you're wrong

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
9 months ago#4
How's that gonna ruin the game?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
9 months ago#5
if it's true, what's most interesting to me is that it jumps from Vice City to South America. considering it's a video game, i suppose they can always just connect it via bridge, but i'd hope there's a giant water gap that gets connected by small islands. please let me own and customize my own island.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: berserkguts666

berserkguts666
9 months ago#6
EvilGiygas posted...
Imagine. One tiny thing such as a female lead, ruining a whole game like that. Imagine the thought that goes into believing in that.
lToxicAvengerl

User Info: Lightgamer

Lightgamer
9 months ago#7
How doesn’t it fit? I hope they get a well known fun voice actress if true.

User Info: jay2101

jay2101
9 months ago#8
So now we visit strip clubs for women, huh.

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
9 months ago#9
berserkguts666 posted...
EvilGiygas posted...
Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

User Info: Irenicus

Irenicus
9 months ago#10
No reason not to really, especially if they go the multiple protagonists route again. I have faith in Rockstar's ability to create a good playable female character.
Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. GTA 6 to have a female lead? That's just gonna ruin the game
  • Topic Archived