• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
1 year ago#491
Jtrain89 posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Jtrain89 posted...

SO weird how I made that connection...

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler." ^

Lol. Completely out of context. But okay.

You lost this one, bro. You don't have anywhere to go but rehashing the same old insults. That's all you've been doing for... Well all of your responses.

It's okay to lose an argument here and there. Or better yet, just say you were brainwashed! Or a robot!

Also, I'm sorry that you can only cherry pick my posts and respond to very small parts of them. I know the rest must be too hard on you.

Arguing with a fool is a waste of time. Go back to licking up Carolyn Petit's anal grease.
Check your privilege.

ReliusClover
1 year ago#492
axelfooley2k5 posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
Considering most of these people left for RegressEra after the fallout, I wonder how NeoGaf is now....

resetera is cool

I'm on there

I go there for gaming news and here to take on the gamergater women haters

lol

Of course you are. :)

I bet half the soy boys posting here are there.

I'm there too and not banned, so see you on the ERA, my SJW. ;)
Check your privilege.

User Info: KushKaizer88

KushKaizer88
1 year ago#493
I will give RegressEra one thing, their performance threads for XBX/PS4 Pro are great and they sometimes leak stuff...
That's about it.
"I will not protest if my video games are taken away from me. I will just find something else to do..." - Mirage13
https://goo.gl/jA636M

ReliusClover
1 year ago#494
Jtrain89 posted...
Imagine that lame ass retort being the best thing you could come up with. xD

Bro, this dude hasn't made an original retort this whole time. Anyone who can comprehend the English language (besides of course his echo chamber buddies WhiteWolf, Kaizer, whoever else is in here) will realize that this dude is just full of bulls***.

From someone who believes SJWs are the "boogeyman." Sure, right.

Here's a nice starter pack for you, my brainwashed friend:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-read-op.4483/

13000+ posts. Go on, get started.
Check your privilege.

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 year ago#495
ReliusClover posted...
Jtrain89 posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Jtrain89 posted...

SO weird how I made that connection...

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler." ^

Lol. Completely out of context. But okay.

You lost this one, bro. You don't have anywhere to go but rehashing the same old insults. That's all you've been doing for... Well all of your responses.

It's okay to lose an argument here and there. Or better yet, just say you were brainwashed! Or a robot!

Also, I'm sorry that you can only cherry pick my posts and respond to very small parts of them. I know the rest must be too hard on you.

Arguing with a fool is a waste of time. Go back to licking up Carolyn Petit's anal grease.

Hahahahahaha.

Sounds like someone can't handle an opposing opinion. Listen, I know it's a lot easier for you to only talk to people that agree completely with you, but eventually you are going to need to step out of your echo chamber/a****** and buckle up your boot straps and enter the real world, where not everyone follows your lead.

I know you are probably in high school/middle school, but it's never to early for a reality check, bro.
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale

User Info: Legionnaire

Legionnaire
1 year ago#496
axelfooley2k5 posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
Considering most of these people left for RegressEra after the fallout, I wonder how NeoGaf is now....

resetera is cool

I'm on there

I go there for gaming news and here to take on the gamergater women haters

I still don't like ResetERA, just like I didn't like NeoGAF. And I'd say I'm center-Left.

On some topics, you will literally be modded for disagreeing. That's not even a meme.

ReliusClover
1 year ago#497
KushKaizer88 posted...
I will give RegressEra one thing, their performance threads for XBX/PS4 Pro are great and they sometimes leak stuff...
That's about it.

I go there for the lulz. The people there are bats*** f***ing crazy. lmao

Like full-stop. They once banned someone who said Rikku was cute. xD

They once banned someone for saying Shanoa from Castlevania was a good female character design. lol

They once banned someone for using the word FEMALE to describe women!!!! xD lmao
Check your privilege.

User Info: KushKaizer88

KushKaizer88
1 year ago#498
I just noticed @Y34RX3R0 is the TC...
He likes Butt Rock, honestly...
"I will not protest if my video games are taken away from me. I will just find something else to do..." - Mirage13
https://goo.gl/jA636M

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
1 year ago#499
KushKaizer88 posted...
That's about it.

all the alienated conservatives on this site can make a gaming site where they are free to say ridiculous s*** all the time and make as many alts........oh wait thats gamefaqs
The river doesn't move. It doesn't flow. It's been leaded by snider men to make a profit from the poor. Don't want to hear those vile trumpets anymore.

User Info: Legionnaire

Legionnaire
1 year ago#500
ReliusClover posted...
I go there for the lulz. The people there are bats*** f***ing crazy. lmao

You're bats*** crazy, so you should fit in fine. lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?
  • Topic Archived