• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
1 year ago#481
KushKaizer88 posted...
ReliusClover posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
@ReliusClover, aren't you the guy that made several reverse troll topics on this board?
Didn't you just copy topics/comments from NeoGaf?

Yeah I was testing them. I must apologize for misleading some here before. It was purely for science. I had to see how bad (or not) gamefaqs was.

I also post on REEEEEsetera... sort of. That place is really bad for SJW s***. Makes this place look like the Third Reich.

Do you still make jiggle mods for fighting games? How is that work going or you?

What work? Unlike some modders I never charged anyone for it.

And uh those mods got taken down by rabid SJWs. They b****ed and got them pulled, no joke.
Check your privilege.

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
1 year ago#482
theshoveller posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
theshoveller posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Leftists lack the ability to discern humor. It's why you like Amy Schumer.

I'll say it - I thought this was funny as hell.

was it?
was it really funny as hell? or do you agree with whatever comment he made that didn't make sense>>?

all liberals like Amy schumer? Is that a fact?

I'm just scratching my head trying to think of any comedians who are what you would call "rightist" or whatever you would call them.

as someone who loves humor all I can think is Tim Allen ....BOY he is a real jokester! A real gut buster. A real wise guy!

Amy Schumer is one of those "I'm beautiful and don't body-shame me!" types that tend to be more liberally-aligned than others, and the fact she keeps landing what are supposed to be roles in comedy films but she isn't funny in them makes me believe that she isn't a good comedian - which makes the comment that "that's why you find her funny" funnier than usual to me.

I think you might be trying too hard to find a way to try to be insulting to someone who might not find a comedian you find funny unfunny. Tim Allen is hit-and-miss - I liked him in Galaxy Quest, for instance, but Home Improvement (likely his biggest role) was kinda... eh. The only comedian I think is truly politically-motivated that I don't think is funny is John Oliver, and that's mainly because he strikes me more as a dick. People find him funny, though, so... whatever.

first off who gives a f*** about her
she does comedy and wrote and starred in one movie

she just exists....no need to really care about her in any capacity

I asked you to name some comedians that are from the right. I said Tim Allen. it was the only one I could think of. I insulted him because he is awful. Cut the s***. he f***ing sucks.

If you guys are gonna s*** on "Leftist Humor" and just point at Amy shumer you are just saying every liberal accepts her or some stupid s***.

I asked you to name some from the right and Tim the tool man Taylor was all I could think of. AND HE SUCKS. he f***ing sucks.

so

if you're gonna rag on liberal humor......go ahead name something from the right that is funny.

I don't really think you can.......maybe you can......lol
The river doesn't move. It doesn't flow. It's been leaded by snider men to make a profit from the poor. Don't want to hear those vile trumpets anymore.

User Info: KushKaizer88

KushKaizer88
1 year ago#483
Considering most of these people left for RegressEra after the fallout, I wonder how NeoGaf is now....
"I will not protest if my video games are taken away from me. I will just find something else to do..." - Mirage13
https://goo.gl/jA636M

User Info: KushKaizer88

KushKaizer88
1 year ago#484
ReliusClover posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
ReliusClover posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
@ReliusClover, aren't you the guy that made several reverse troll topics on this board?
Didn't you just copy topics/comments from NeoGaf?

Yeah I was testing them. I must apologize for misleading some here before. It was purely for science. I had to see how bad (or not) gamefaqs was.

I also post on REEEEEsetera... sort of. That place is really bad for SJW s***. Makes this place look like the Third Reich.

Do you still make jiggle mods for fighting games? How is that work going or you?

What work? Unlike some modders I never charged anyone for it.

And uh those mods got taken down by rabid SJWs. They b****ed and got them pulled, no joke.

Who? Where? When?
"I will not protest if my video games are taken away from me. I will just find something else to do..." - Mirage13
https://goo.gl/jA636M

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 year ago#485
ReliusClover posted...
Jtrain89 posted...

SO weird how I made that connection...

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler." ^

Lol. Completely out of context. But okay.

You lost this one, bro. You don't have anywhere to go but rehashing the same old insults. That's all you've been doing for... Well all of your responses.

It's okay to lose an argument here and there. Or better yet, just say you were brainwashed! Or a robot!

Also, I'm sorry that you can only cherry pick my posts and respond to very small parts of them. I know the rest must be too hard on you.
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale

ReliusClover
1 year ago#486
KushKaizer88 posted...
Considering most of these people left for RegressEra after the fallout, I wonder how NeoGaf is now....

Abandoned mostly. I heard Tyler/Evil Lore tried to get it going again and apologized for letting the leftist loons overrun the place but most sane people would never go back with how he treated them.

REEEEEsetera is quite busy, despite banning people right and left for liking vidya game t******. lol

At the moment, they're sperging over Geralt being in Soulcalibur VI. (Which is a nice break from them sperging out over Ivy's t******.)
Check your privilege.

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
1 year ago#487
TC got one for his spank bank. thanks, guys....
"Why you eyin' my lemon drink?"
http://i.imgur.com/84F6B2e.gif

ReliusClover
1 year ago#488
Mass Effect Andromeda developer:

https://g33kp0rn.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/dzl7q2u.jpg
Check your privilege.

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 year ago#489
Imagine that lame ass retort being the best thing you could come up with. xD

Bro, this dude hasn't made an original retort this whole time. Anyone who can comprehend the English language (besides of course his echo chamber buddies WhiteWolf, Kaizer, whoever else is in here) will realize that this dude is just full of bulls***.
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
1 year ago#490
KushKaizer88 posted...

resetera is cool

I'm on there

I go there for gaming news and here to take on the gamergater women haters
The river doesn't move. It doesn't flow. It's been leaded by snider men to make a profit from the poor. Don't want to hear those vile trumpets anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?
  • Topic Archived