• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

User Info: geoffrey_readin

geoffrey_readin
1 year ago#391
@naviney posted...
Who the fk is anita?

The worse kind of feminist. She has a bunch of males supporting, defending, and moderating her stream.

During Anita's shows, she has,a bunch of males supporters insulting the "sexists" that criticize her. But every freaking time we research one of Anita's assistants, that guy turns out to be a Sex Offender.

https://imgur.com/m3flACo

Seriously... Anita has workers, and assistants that don't play "women hating videogames," yet they go on rape sprees anyway.

The rapists that work for Anita say, "I may be a Pedophile, but I am an Equal Opportunity Feminist."

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 year ago#392
The thing I don't get about Sarkeesian is she seemingly tries to relate every negative thing back to "toxic masculinity," as if that's the cause for everything in the world. Last I checked, it wasn't - especially these shootings.

Nowhere does anyone say "Yeah, you're not a real man unless you shoot up a school."

Nowhere does anyone say "Yeah, you're not a real man unless you treat women like actual s***."

If someone does say that, it's not a sign of a "toxic male," it's a sign of a defective person, plain and simple.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 year ago#393
theshoveller posted...
The thing I don't get about Sarkeesian is she seemingly tries to relate every negative thing back to "toxic masculinity," as if that's the cause for everything in the world. Last I checked, it wasn't - especially these shootings.

Nowhere does anyone say "Yeah, you're not a real man unless you shoot up a school."

Nowhere does anyone say "Yeah, you're not a real man unless you treat women like actual s***."

If someone does say that, it's not a sign of a "toxic male," it's a sign of a defective person, plain and simple.

I think Anita just needs to be beaten to a bloody pulp so she forever knows what being a c*** gets you, regardless of hiding behind whatever "gender" people choose to adopt.

She is nothing but seething hatred and deserves the outcome of it.
Imagine being able to buy a gun, before you could buy a bourbon.

User Info: Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles
1 year ago#394
BenjaMan64 posted...
. Don't forget to look for big bad Anita under your beds.

Sounds like she's in yours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pC49AqKlgs *Salutes* 11/15/2002-2006
Honest and Happy Multi-Console owner

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
1 year ago#395
Mr Marbles posted...
BenjaMan64 posted...

She would never be in a mans bed.
My sig sucks

User Info: Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles
1 year ago#396
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Mr Marbles posted...
BenjaMan64 posted...

Based on the rest of that posters post it's safe to assume it wasn't made by a man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pC49AqKlgs *Salutes* 11/15/2002-2006
Honest and Happy Multi-Console owner

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
1 year ago#397
Mr Marbles posted...
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Mr Marbles posted...
BenjaMan64 posted...

Based on the rest of that posters post it's safe to assume it wasn't made by a man

Lmao probably not. She phe probably researched them thoroughly
My sig sucks

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 year ago#398
KI11AK posted...
theshoveller posted...

I think Anita just needs to be beaten to a bloody pulp so she forever knows what being a c*** gets you, regardless of hiding behind whatever "gender" people choose to adopt.

She is nothing but seething hatred and deserves the outcome of it.

Do you deserve the outcome of getting your ass kicked for seething with hatred towards her?

Or is it only people that you disagree with that deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulp?

Interesting take.
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
1 year ago#399
100% yes.

Fortunately, SJWs have never produced a decent game and likely never will, so who cares.
Check your privilege.

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 year ago#400
KCChiefsDude posted...
Space_Monky posted...
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Space_Monky posted...
I buy every game people call SJW.

https://tinyurl.com/y9rckjs4

Lol the washington post

"The newspaper has won 47 Pulitzer Prizes. This includes six separate Pulitzers awarded in 2008, the second-highest number ever awarded to a single newspaper in one year. Post journalists have also received 18 Nieman Fellowships and 368 White House News Photographers Association awards."

The washington post is seditious garbage, much like CNN and the NY Times. Leftists propaganda. Awards have been used as propaganda for a long time now... It's sad how many people are so easily manipulated by this fake news and actually fight to protect tyrannical government propaganda.

Lol, just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean it's "fake news" nro.

Sounds like you are the one that'sgive so easily manipulated by 45 and all the conspiracy theorists out there.

Give me one credible example of the Washington Post, CNN, and NY Times being used as leftist propaganda.

And how do you consume your news?
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?
  • Topic Archived