• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
1 year ago#371
Gibberish5 posted...
Umm....

Does your garble mean something or is it normal for drool to seep from your nostrils like that?
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: KCChiefsDude

KCChiefsDude
1 year ago#372
Space_Monky posted...
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Space_Monky posted...
I buy every game people call SJW.

https://tinyurl.com/y9rckjs4

Lol the washington post

"The newspaper has won 47 Pulitzer Prizes. This includes six separate Pulitzers awarded in 2008, the second-highest number ever awarded to a single newspaper in one year. Post journalists have also received 18 Nieman Fellowships and 368 White House News Photographers Association awards."

The washington post is seditious garbage, much like CNN and the NY Times. Leftists propaganda. Awards have been used as propaganda for a long time now... It's sad how many people are so easily manipulated by this fake news and actually fight to protect tyrannical government propaganda.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
1 year ago#373
KCChiefsDude posted...
Awards have been used as propaganda for a long time now..

I'm sure he thinks the Oscars are worthwhile and meaningful, too...
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
1 year ago#374
tzuyd posted...
KCChiefsDude posted...
Awards have been used as propaganda for a long time now..

I'm sure he thinks the Oscars are worthwhile and meaningful, too...

Yep just pretentious a******s patting each other on the back.
My sig sucks

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
1 year ago#375
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...
ITT: Snowflake conservatives who actively won't play games because they invade their little safe space echo chambers

If irony was made of strawberries we'd be eating a lot of sundaes right now

Not every conservative is like that, though. See my post in this thread for an example of that.

Plus, the same could be said of some liberal gamers who wind up doing the same thing for the same reasons. See: the people who complain about Kingdom Come.

Literally gaming is one thing that shouldn't be touched by all this dumb polarising political s***, buy a game if you like the look of it, don't buy it if you're not gonna have fun with it, it's that easy lol. f*** what that BioWare dev said but it's not gonna stop me enjoying the original Mass Effect trilogy, and people complaining about Kingdom Come can eat a bag of dicks because that's fun too and no one is forcing you to make a political decision just because you like a certain game. I don't give a s*** about what a developer says and nor should anyone here

Exactly how I feel about it probably a good 99% of the time. The remaining 1%... well, nobody's perfect.

feel like there's plenty of s*** that shouldn't be restricted to some idealistic bulls***. movies, shows, music, comedy, books, etc.

look, some f***wits want to be up in arms that they were 'offended' by something, fine. don't see why i have to be deprived of that thing. if you don't like something, avoid it dumbasses. your opinion on the matter shouldn't dictate whether or not something is done. long as f***ers aren't dying from it, imo, let it be. f*** these a******s would protest a ice cream store cause they're lactose intolerant.
Here's an idea to make that rabbit harder: give him Gaea Rage. And don't even have the damage: just make it crash the game and delete your saves.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 year ago#376
leeman3104 posted...
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...
ITT: Snowflake conservatives who actively won't play games because they invade their little safe space echo chambers

If irony was made of strawberries we'd be eating a lot of sundaes right now

Not every conservative is like that, though. See my post in this thread for an example of that.

Plus, the same could be said of some liberal gamers who wind up doing the same thing for the same reasons. See: the people who complain about Kingdom Come.

Literally gaming is one thing that shouldn't be touched by all this dumb polarising political s***, buy a game if you like the look of it, don't buy it if you're not gonna have fun with it, it's that easy lol. f*** what that BioWare dev said but it's not gonna stop me enjoying the original Mass Effect trilogy, and people complaining about Kingdom Come can eat a bag of dicks because that's fun too and no one is forcing you to make a political decision just because you like a certain game. I don't give a s*** about what a developer says and nor should anyone here

Exactly how I feel about it probably a good 99% of the time. The remaining 1%... well, nobody's perfect.

feel like there's plenty of s*** that shouldn't be restricted to some idealistic bulls***. movies, shows, music, comedy, books, etc.

look, some f***wits want to be up in arms that they were 'offended' by something, fine. don't see why i have to be deprived of that thing. if you don't like something, avoid it dumbasses. your opinion on the matter shouldn't dictate whether or not something is done. long as f***ers aren't dying from it, imo, let it be. f*** these a******s would protest a ice cream store cause they're lactose intolerant.

I agree. Even stuff I took offense to... I don't think I ever demanded it be changed as a result. I just either ignored it, or acted accordingly (i.e. if it's a product I didn't buy it.)
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: naviney

naviney
1 year ago#377
Who the fk is anita?
PSN: Femocha Pawn: Priscilla S/M/U
Dragon's Dogma leveling guide: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210447-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/75921368

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
1 year ago#378
naviney posted...
Who the fk is anita?

Google is your friend or did you know gamefaqs has a search function? Mind f***ing blown i know!
My sig sucks

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 year ago#379
naviney posted...
Who the fk is anita?

Anita Sarkeesian is an outspoken feminist (commonly referred to as a "third-wave feminist" whose ideals are not "for equality for women compared to men" but more of "a position of power over men,") who runs a blog, has a Youtube series, and is generally focused more on games than other advocates of her ilk.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: naviney

naviney
1 year ago#380
Ah got it, i think she just need a good fk.
PSN: Femocha Pawn: Priscilla S/M/U
Dragon's Dogma leveling guide: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210447-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/75921368
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?
  • Topic Archived