Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
4 months ago#321
suprsolider posted...
Yep, if that woman has anything to do with the game, even just visiting their office like she did with Bioware, I won't buy that product. It's that simple.

SJW's and Anita can kiss my ass.

Lol.

I'm sure ALL the so-called SJWs and Anita herself are just CRYING over their loss.

Nooooo... @suprsolider said he's not buying our stuff! Better throw in the towel!

Get over yourself there Mr. High and Mighty. None of these people gives a s*** about you.
PSN: JJJtrain1989
Currently ~ Dark Souls 3, Fortnite: Battle Royale

User Info: dextercosm

dextercosm
4 months ago#322
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...
ITT: Snowflake conservatives who actively won't play games because they invade their little safe space echo chambers

If irony was made of strawberries we'd be eating a lot of sundaes right now

Not every conservative is like that, though. See my post in this thread for an example of that.

Plus, the same could be said of some liberal gamers who wind up doing the same thing for the same reasons. See: the people who complain about Kingdom Come.

Literally gaming is one thing that shouldn't be touched by all this dumb polarising political s***, buy a game if you like the look of it, don't buy it if you're not gonna have fun with it, it's that easy lol. f*** what that BioWare dev said but it's not gonna stop me enjoying the original Mass Effect trilogy, and people complaining about Kingdom Come can eat a bag of dicks because that's fun too and no one is forcing you to make a political decision just because you like a certain game. I don't give a s*** about what a developer says and nor should anyone here
PSN: Ix_SolidSnak3
Outer Harem for everyone! - BeeMage

Jtrain89
4 months ago#323
dextercosm posted...
ITT: Snowflake conservatives who actively won't play games because they invade their little safe space echo chambers

Truth.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 months ago#324
Jx1010 posted...
She’s old, fat too.
Honestly if she was nice, smiled and had a warm personality, I would consider. Since personality still counts when looks fail, and she fails in looks. Probably smells too.

lol old? She's 34
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gamefaqs%20Moderator
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: Sacred_Arfaid

Sacred_Arfaid
4 months ago#325
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Yeah and youre posting it in multiple topics like an obsessed stalker.

That's normal here. Hell, people post 30+ pictures of their waifus sometimes.

Jtrain89
4 months ago#326
Sailor Goon posted...
Jx1010 posted...
She’s old, fat too.
Honestly if she was nice, smiled and had a warm personality, I would consider. Since personality still counts when looks fail, and she fails in looks. Probably smells too.

lol old? She's 34

@Jx1010 is the type of person who actively enjoys insulting women, calling them ugly, making random assumptions like "she probably smells" and s*** like that.

I've tried to figure out why he's so scared to say anything good about women, and I've come to the conclusion that either 1) He is just a terrible, sickly, ugly looking human being that's been shunned by women his whole life so he's subconsciously developed a hatred for them, or 2) He does have the ability to get women, but he gets his heart broken over and over again by them because he either gets too attached and needy (more likely) or they find out that he's... just... weird, and so his hatred developed this way.

It's for sure one of the two!

Edit: Oh, and... No offense or anything ;)

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 months ago#327
dextercosm posted...
theshoveller posted...
dextercosm posted...

Not every conservative is like that, though. See my post in this thread for an example of that.

Plus, the same could be said of some liberal gamers who wind up doing the same thing for the same reasons. See: the people who complain about Kingdom Come.

Literally gaming is one thing that shouldn't be touched by all this dumb polarising political s***, buy a game if you like the look of it, don't buy it if you're not gonna have fun with it, it's that easy lol. f*** what that BioWare dev said but it's not gonna stop me enjoying the original Mass Effect trilogy, and people complaining about Kingdom Come can eat a bag of dicks because that's fun too and no one is forcing you to make a political decision just because you like a certain game. I don't give a s*** about what a developer says and nor should anyone here

Exactly how I feel about it probably a good 99% of the time. The remaining 1%... well, nobody's perfect.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: rab103

rab103
4 months ago#328
Yeah
Proud member of the Noctowl's Nest Guild OvO
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It's the only way to become what you were meant to be."

User Info: nurnberg

nurnberg
4 months ago#329
I don't buy games if they have messages or elements in them that go against my beliefs. I mean, we have a choice... There are a lot of games released.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you refuse to buy a game if the dev has anything to do with SJW or Anita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived