Gamespot is "confused" about Far Cry 5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gamespot is "confused" about Far Cry 5

User Info: Beers

Beers
7 months ago#231
Rome218 posted...
Beers posted...
Swampthing1138 posted...
Rome218 posted...
Well democrats sure do. Especially our media, who couldn't accurately give us news because they were too busy gagging on Obama's.

Rome loves watching black men bang his girl while he's tied up in the corner. Weirdo.

So his daughter is married to a black man. What's wrong with that? Stop being racist. You leftists are such hypocrites.

I owned him in a debate yesterday on this thread and he stormed off after calling me a troll, haha.

So this is how he is handling it today.

It's always funny when the chuckleheads on this site try to get "revenge" on other users. I poked fun at a guy yesterday for making a silly fanboy post, so be called me a fat f*** and then followed me to a different board to tell me my list of favorite games is terrible. Hilarious.
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: Swampthing1138

Swampthing1138
7 months ago#232
Rome218 posted...
Beers posted...
Swampthing1138 posted...
Rome218 posted...
Well democrats sure do. Especially our media, who couldn't accurately give us news because they were too busy gagging on Obama's.

Rome loves watching black men bang his girl while he's tied up in the corner. Weirdo.

So his daughter is married to a black man. What's wrong with that? Stop being racist. You leftists are such hypocrites.

I owned him in a debate yesterday on this thread and he stormed off after calling me a troll, haha.

LMAO Beers. Rome is delusional as f***. Put down the meth. s*** is killing your brain.

User Info: Beers

Beers
7 months ago#233
Swampthing1138 posted...
Rome218 posted...
Beers posted...
Swampthing1138 posted...
Rome218 posted...

LMAO Beers. Rome is delusional as f***. Put down the meth. s*** is killing your brain.

https://i.imgur.com/lVamwAk.gif
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: NonEdibleCheese

NonEdibleCheese
7 months ago#234
Anyone in the U.S. that thinks banning guns, especially semi-automatic rifles, is a good idea, but then complains that Trump is a fascist dictator, is simply being asinine. The 2nd Amendment guarantees that all your other rights are enforced, and that the government won't be able to take them away without a fight.

"But civilians can't beat the military!"

Yes, they can. An under-powered, out-armed force can topple even the most powerful of forces. It's happened numerous times throughout history. It's how the U.S. earned its freedom from a tyrannical government. Few people back then thought the U.S. militias would beat the might of the British Empire, but they did.

Also, anyone that wants to only allow the military and police to have firearms is clearly a Nazi. Just ask any Holocaust survivor if banning guns from certain people is a good idea.
"Damn dandelions."

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
7 months ago#235
NonEdibleCheese posted...
Anyone in the U.S. that thinks banning guns, especially semi-automatic rifles, is a good idea, but then complains that Trump is a fascist dictator, is simply being asinine. The 2nd Amendment guarantees that all your other rights are enforced, and that the government won't be able to take them away without a fight.

Yes, they can. An under-powered, out-armed force can topple even the most powerful of forces. It's happened numerous times throughout history. It's how the U.S. earned its freedom from a tyrannical government. Few people back then thought the U.S. militias would beat the might of the British Empire, but they did.

Also, anyone that wants to only allow the military and police to have firearms is clearly a Nazi. Just ask any Holocaust survivor if banning guns from certain people is a good idea.

Ok

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor. “The idea that supporters of gun control are doing something akin to what Hitler’s Germany did to strip citizens of guns in the run-up to the Second World War is historically inaccurate and offensive, especially to Holocaust survivors and their families.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/09/ben-carson-jewish-group-talking-foolishness-on-holocaust/?utm_term=.629f8dd5afa4

According to the actual holocaust survivor what you are doing is offensive to them.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
7 months ago#236
Rome218 posted...
The truth is, the guy calling people cucks are right.

I wonder if you even know what that term means, or if you just heard it somewhere and figured "Well, I'm on this team, I have to use the phase cuck, snowflake, SJW, sheeple..." and so on.

It's fascinating to watch the Right work. Any issue at all, doesn't matter what, and out they come talking about the liberal cuck SJW snowflakes. It's like they were given a script.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
7 months ago#237
It's absolutely true that Jews were disarmed.

Who cares if a holocaust survivor was offended by Ben Carson? A lot of people who went through the holocaust did not have the privilege to be alive today to be offended for the benefit of liberals.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
7 months ago#238
It's how the U.S. earned its freedom from a tyrannical government. Few people back then thought the U.S. militias would beat the might of the British Empire, but they did.

Errrrr, no.
They won because the British were sandwiched between two fronts. They were fighting a war with the French already and were demanding increased taxes from the colonies to pay for it. The US didn't like that and rebelled. They were breaking even for the most part, but it was the French's intervention on their side, specifically by bringing in their navy and supplying arms to the American troops, that helped push the British back.

Rather than continue to fight a costly and difficult war that they were now losing due to the French intervention, the British settled for peace with the US.

So no, it wasn't a handful of good men with guns fighting back against the might of the largest empire in the world. It was a handful of peasants teaming up with the second most powerful military in the world to keep the most powerful one at bay.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
7 months ago#239
Dragon Nexus posted...
Rome218 posted...
The truth is, the guy calling people cucks are right.

I wonder if you even know what that term means, or if you just heard it somewhere and figured "Well, I'm on this team, I have to use the phase cuck, snowflake, SJW, sheeple..." and so on.

It's fascinating to watch the Right work. Any issue at all, doesn't matter what, and out they come talking about the liberal cuck SJW snowflakes. It's like they were given a script.

No offense, but you sound like a cuck.

User Info: NonEdibleCheese

NonEdibleCheese
7 months ago#240
Hercik1 posted...

Ok

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor. “The idea that supporters of gun control are doing something akin to what Hitler’s Germany did to strip citizens of guns in the run-up to the Second World War is historically inaccurate and offensive, especially to Holocaust survivors and their families.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/09/ben-carson-jewish-group-talking-foolishness-on-holocaust/?utm_term=.629f8dd5afa4

According to the actual holocaust survivor what you are doing is offensive to them.

So saying that Jews should've had the right to keep themselves armed and fend off the Nazi aggressors is offensive? After all, only certain Germans were allowed to keep their weapons, and none of them were Jewish.
"Damn dandelions."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gamespot is "confused" about Far Cry 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived