Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#1
Dynasty Warriors 9 pissed me off, I’m never buying a Musou game ever again.

Anyone else like that with any other games?

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
7 months ago#2
No that would be a pretty petty, childish thing to do.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
7 months ago#3
I'm not histrionic, so not necessarily.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
7 months ago#4
yes i do. then i buy their next big budget game. DAMN YOU UBISOFT!!!!
You get me every time. Expect for mario + rabbids that was acutally a good game. But because of Assassin Creed Origin i will never buy another ubisoft game... untill far cry 5 comes out... damn it. they kept winning.
I'm always 50% right all the time

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
7 months ago#5
No because a company can have more than one studio, or a studio can become better or worse. I tend to avoid games from companies with shady tactics. I've never bought an EA game or a game from Activision and I've significantly reduced the amount of SE games I buy. But simply because SE are greedy bastards that have ruined Final Fantasy, that doesn't necessarily mean I have to ignore NieR Automata. Or Ubisoft being incompetent doesn't mean I won't buy Child of Light or Valiant Hearts.

User Info: kel25

kel25
7 months ago#6
Nope.

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#7
So basically what you guys are saying you’ll still pay for a game and get phucked even though the last game sucked?

User Info: Kazkari

Kazkari
7 months ago#8
That going quite abit far. If a company goes against my ethics even I wont go that far but I will only buy their game years later second and and dirty cheap.

For example I hate NISA so I wont buy anything of theirs new, they disgust me with their crap practices.
Favourite games are Ar Tonelico (series), Hyperdimension Neptunia (series), NMH's (series) and Tales of Phantasia <3

User Info: Tosmasta00

Tosmasta00
7 months ago#9
Nah since we all make mistakes sometimes.
Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself. Vergil DMC3
Nepboards: http://neptunia.boards.net/

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
7 months ago#10
Fried posted...
Dynasty Warriors 9 pissed me off, I’m never buying a Musou game ever again.

Anyone else like that with any other games?

You should edit your thread title in this OP, by your logic (and question), I would skip out on say Ninja Gaiden 4 or Dead or Alive 6 because tecmo koei was thecompany that made DW9, which is a dumb decision
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived